Gervinho

Dave

Insomnia, Gameiro, and Gervinho would all have to be very opportunistic signings on our part. All three are hot properties throughout Europe at the moment and you would think higher clubs would be in for them. The higher league is obviously a pull factor, but at the pices being thrown around I would be amazed if no one else comes in.

It would be either Zog or Gervinho, wouldn't be both.

Aye, pretty sure Gervinho is our first choice, hence the supposed deadline.

If he turns us down we switch our attentions to N'Zogbia.

Would be absolutely thrilled with either of them like.

N'Zogbia would actually make a lot of sense as he could provide cover at left back when Enrique is gone.

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu328/zerosignal/th_implied-facepalm.jpg

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Gameiro

Gervinho zoggy

HBA

Tiote cabaye

We'd fuck barca up with this lineup. We'd fuck everyone up real bad with this line up. We'd be fucking bad ass with this line up.

And if all else fails we can moan the opposition to death... in French!

I reckon i'd actually prefer Zog to Gervinho. I reckon he'll be cheaper, plus he's proven to be absolute quality. Could be a bit risky throwing a load of PL inexperience into one big melting pot and hoping they all hit it off (not that i'd be remotely disappointed if we did do).

Gervinho knows Tiote and Cabaye though, understanding from the off tbh :snod:

Assuming we get this lad in, I'd love to hold on to Jonas. For once we will have proper balance, and 2 guys on the flanks that will scare the living fucklights out of defences. I think we'll see a whole new side to Jonas, as we will finally have someone else to share the outlet responsibilities with him.

Assuming we get this lad in, I'd love to hold on to Jonas. For once we will have proper balance, and 2 guys on the flanks that will scare the living fucklights out of defences. I think we'll see a whole new side to Jonas, as we will finally have someone else to share the outlet responsibilities with him.

I agree with this....Jonas was our only real attacking outlet/threat on the wing and he relieved the pressure on the team. I think with someone else on the other wing (anyone with a bit of pace/movement) we'll see more of Jonas (not necessarily goals mind!)......

I must admit, I am a bit wary of signing someone who seems so desperate to hold out for a better offer. I know it can be pretty likely with quality players but it just doesn't sit right knowing there will be a little disappointment on there side when they sign.

A lot more confident that players like Cabaye and Ben Arfa will put it all in as for some reason they seemed seemed sold on Newcastle over others.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Via Twitter

Fur10ng PMF

Bank Holiday Monday wooo NUFC set to complete 10.5m Gervinho signing after he confirmed to NUFC he wants to join Yohan Cabaye. GET IN!

Seriously?

Guest axel

Via Twitter

Fur10ng PMF

Bank Holiday Monday wooo NUFC set to complete 10.5m Gervinho signing after he confirmed to NUFC he wants to join Yohan Cabaye. GET IN!

Reliable source?

Via Twitter

Fur10ng PMF

Reliable source?

Doubt it, but we will just have to wait and see

Claims to work in the media

Guest axel

Via Twitter

Fur10ng PMF

Reliable source?

Doubt it, but we will just have to wait and see

Claims to work in the media

Great news if true then, but won't believe it until i see it.