Gervinho

Dave

with the way Wenger operates wouldn't surprise me if he was trying to sell a few before buying so if he is interested in him it really could take a while and can't imagine Gervinhos in any particular rush

Like I said, I think Arsenal like him and have watched him but have other targets in mind first. He wants to hold out for them to come in for him, but has an offer from us. It's a state of limbo and for that reason I can't see this one being resolved very soon.

What about this deadline we've apparently given him though? I wonder who we go onto after that if he doesn't make his mind up.

Edit: N'Zogbia I guess?

Possibly, although I may be wrong here but I think they're slightly different players positionally. I do wonder whether we see Gervinho as a centre forward rather than a wide man.

Like I said, I think Arsenal like him and have watched him but have other targets in mind first. He wants to hold out for them to come in for him, but has an offer from us. It's a state of limbo and for that reason I can't see this one being resolved very soon.

What about this deadline we've apparently given him though? I wonder who we go onto after that if he doesn't make his mind up.

Possibly, although I may be wrong here but I think they're slightly different players positionally. I do wonder whether we see Gervinho as a centre forward rather than a wide man.

That could be a costly mistake, if so. Can't see him doing well as a centre forward.

He has a one in two record for Lille so sounds like more of a forward to me? ???

I may be wrong but I think Lille play 4-3-3 like:

Sow

Hazard          Gervinho

In that sense he's definitely more of a striker than a 'winger'.

That could be a costly mistake, if so. Can't see him doing well as a centre forward.

Yeah, from what I've read his finishing is very erratic but creatively he does a lot.

Guest VegasToon

So what's actually the crack according to Douglas? Don't have Twitter so have no clue.

Read his story tomorrow. 

Guest VegasToon

So what's actually the crack according to Douglas? Don't have Twitter so have no clue.

Read his story tomorrow. 

Ok Boss.

Didn't mean to sound rude, but that is what he is saying.  Sorry.

Read his story tomorrow. 

Ok Boss.

Didn't mean to sound rude, but that is what he is saying.  Sorry.

Was only kidding mate :thup: . Would really be a statement of intent from all involved if we could pull this off like, top player. Imagine him and Ben Arfa torturing defenders next season man :fwap:

When Lille took Sow off yesterday, Gervinho moved into a central position. He also swapped and changed with Sow for spells during the game, which the commentator said was quite usual for Lille. I would not be surprised at all if we are trying to get him in to play as a centre forward.

Everton forums is canny reading their thread on this.

Thats rubbish , they wont be spending this summer .ashley has already said pardew wont be getting the 35 mill they got for the duncan ferguson wannabe .

Gervinho is a great player I've watched him on Espn a few times this year. Surely he'd want to come to Everton who aren't far off top 4 than Newcastle who are total shite?

if indeed these reports are true and he chooses Newcastle for an extra 5k/10k a week I'll be f****** livid

These players are brain dead. Moyes's record have proved that Everton is at least a top 7 side season after season for 10 years.

If we are willing to pay him 60k per week then Newcastle will pay him 80k per week after receiving loads of cash from selling the tall lad to the shit club.

Why the fcuk we lose out to Newcastle when signing players?(must be the extra 5k per week) Emre MKII all over again?

Thats rubbish , they wont be spending this summer .ashley has already said pardew wont be getting the 35 mill they got for the duncan ferguson wannabe .

Gervinho is a great player I've watched him on Espn a few times this year. Surely he'd want to come to Everton who aren't far off top 4 than Newcastle who are total s****?

if indeed these reports are true and he chooses Newcastle for an extra 5k/10k a week I'll be f****** livid

These players are brain dead. Moyes's record have proved that Everton is at least a top 7 side season after season for 10 years.

If we are willing to pay him 60k per week then Newcastle will pay him 80k per week after receiving loads of cash from selling the tall lad to the s*** club.

Why the fcuk we lose out to Newcastle when signing players?(must be the extra 5k per week) Emre MKII all over again?

http://shop4lol.viralprints.com/system/photos/4821/large/rb_trollface_problem.png

Gervinho is a great player I've watched him on Espn a few times this year. Surely he'd want to come to Everton who aren't far off top 4 than Newcastle who are total shite?

They're about as close to the top four as they are to being relegated for fuck sake :lol:  Bunch of morons.

To be fair, they clearly have a far better squad than us in the status quo. It's just that given their situation they're not likely to get any better in the short term (although at the same time, they're probably not liable to get any worse.)

We're more of a crapshot.

Guest SuperShola!

Gervinho is a great player I've watched him on Espn a few times this year. Surely he'd want to come to Everton who aren't far off top 4 than Newcastle who are total s****?

If we are willing to pay him 60k per week then Newcastle will pay him 80k per week after receiving loads of cash from selling the tall lad to the s*** club.

http://shop4lol.viralprints.com/system/photos/4821/large/rb_trollface_problem.png

Bunch of kunty fans on stolen laptops and computers. Horrible club, hope they get relegated next season.