Gervinho

Dave

I don't have a clue why the fuck he'd want to come to either of us.

Also, we've been apparently about to struggle for the past 5 years. Each year we don't, and we won't next year. Shit starts don't do us much good, mind.

Everton forums is canny reading their thread on this.

Thats rubbish , they wont be spending this summer .ashley has already said pardew wont be getting the 35 mill they got for the duncan ferguson wannabe .

Gervinho is a great player I've watched him on Espn a few times this year. Surely he'd want to come to Everton who aren't far off top 4 than Newcastle who are total s****?

if indeed these reports are true and he chooses Newcastle for an extra 5k/10k a week I'll be f****** livid

These players are brain dead. Moyes's record have proved that Everton is at least a top 7 side season after season for 10 years.

If we are willing to pay him 60k per week then Newcastle will pay him 80k per week after receiving loads of cash from selling the tall lad to the s*** club.

Why the fcuk we lose out to Newcastle when signing players?(must be the extra 5k per week) Emre MKII all over again?

http://shop4lol.viralprints.com/system/photos/4821/large/rb_trollface_problem.png

Bunch of kunty fans on stolen laptops and computers. Horrible club, hope they get relegated next season.

Why's that then?

The lad's obviously got quality, I'd take him in a flash.

He is however not exactly what we need primarily. We need a bastarding striker. Still.

Along the lines I was thinking, would imagine Moyes would go for a typical target man if he's going to commit £10m+ to a player as well.

Although we undoubtedly need a bastarding striker, we need a right winger too. And I would rather play Gervinho there than up front, in fact I think he'd be ideal on the right wing, meaning we're still in the market for a forward.

No idea who we should go for though.

How about we sign Gervinho and N'Zogbia and go the full Barca on it? :smug:

Play Ben Arfa in Messi's role, dropping deep from a central striker position, with Gervinho and N'Zogbia flanking him. Tiote will be a less cuntish version of Busquets and Cabaye can be our poor man's Xavi.

Nolan will be our Iniesta, only with more goals. :snod:

How about we sign Gervinho and N'Zogbia and go the full Barca on it? :smug:

Play Ben Arfa in Messi's role, dropping deep from a central striker position, with Gervinho and N'Zogbia flanking him. Tiote will be a less cuntish version of Busquets and Cabaye can be our poor man's Xavi.

Nolan will be our Iniesta, only with more goals. :snod:

:thup:

We should try Jonas at right back too for an epic fail version of Danny Alves.

`Although we undoubtedly need a bastarding striker,`

is your bastardising striker gonna increase the rate of chav pop outs on merseyside?  Not sure thats a wise investment.....or is the club trying to breed its own canon fodder er i mean supporters?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Why are there no random reports of him being spotted in Geordie Jeans circa 1984?!

Guest sicko2ndbest

What happened to the Journal story?

Not online yet

Tbh all you need to do to be ITK is buy the journal before it goes online and bobs your uncle