Gervinho

Dave

Guest sicko2ndbest

I reckon Arsenal could be in for Gervinho if the rumours of Nasri wanting away are true. :undecided:

Completely different players/positions

Howay lads - do you not know the Wenger philosophy yet?

Lack of defensive/GK quality = buy a European winger-forward.

He's African  :pow: (I know what you meant)

He WILL address the defence, GK doesn't need strengthening unless Fabianski AND Almunia leave, if just Almunia does may not be necessary.

Sczezny looks alright, mainly as he hasn't had time to drop as many clangers as Almunia and Fabianski. Putting your trust in him to win the league next year is madness, though.

What makes you think he'll address the defence Ash? Year after year he's supposedly going to sort you out. Year after year he doesn't. It's fucking boring.

It should be stressed he may turn out to be a very good keeper in a few years, that's not the point here, before you say anything Ash. Relying on such an inexperienced, young keeper is madness, especially if you are to have any realistic aspirations of going for the title.

It should be stressed he may turn out to be a very good keeper in a few years, that's not the point here, before you say anything Ash. Relying on such an inexperienced, young keeper is madness, especially if you are to have any realistic aspirations of going for the title.

Yup.  I find myself getting angry with Arsenal more often than with the Toon for Wenger's lack of addressing the obvious. 

Don't know why anyone bothers conversing with Gash about football, like. He thinks Almunia is great.

Oh shut up, knob head. I've never called him a great goalkeeper with any sincerity or without taking the piss, I'm sure i said he was a great shot stopper which i still agree with and it was proven time and again against Barcelona when he doesn't get the aerial threat.