Yohan Cabaye retires

he's got Roy Hodgson to sign a picture of an owl that he's giving away.

yohan cabaye ‏@YCabayeofficiel

Roy Hodgson a signé une image d'un hibou pour moi. Je suis le donner. RT ceci pour le gagner!

:lol: superb

Been agesince he tweeted that, can see him & Debuchy sitting there together creased up at the mayhem Yo just created on twitter.

I think they might have something better to do with their time like.

Looks like he's dominating the euros so far. His FIFA 13 stat better be over 85 or i'm gonna be FUCKEN angry. EA always makes our players stats shit compared to how we perform and liverpool's stats amazing compared to their performance levels.

Looks like he's dominating the euros so far. His FIFA 13 stat better be over 85 or i'm gonna be FUCKEN angry. EA always makes our players stats shit compared to how we perform and liverpool's stats amazing compared to their performance levels.

Blame Nicky. :lol:

Yohan 'Dreamboat' Cabaye Makes Love at Half Time

Newcastle United's mercurial midfielder, Yohan Cabaye, makes love to local women during half time team talks, it has been revealed.

The French international believes that the release of energy and frustration improves his game and allows him to relax.  A close friend of Cabaye explained the process.  "Yohan loves women and women love Yohan.  He has many admirers loitering around the training ground all the time.  These local ladies are a little rough, but they want to show their appreciation through the physical act of love.

"Yohan is nicknamed 'Dreamboat' in Newcastle, due to his smoldering good looks, quick wit and ample pecs.  Many Geordie women throw themselves at Yohan, although some of them may have thrown themselves at many men.  Yohan loves all women and never discriminates.

"Even some of the fat and ugly ones get a chance - there are many in the Newcastle area.  I usually pick the most eager two or three and present them at half time.  The rest of the lads go for their team talk, Yohan has special permission to use his private quarters to entertain his guests.  Some of the lads have nicknamed it the 'erection section.'

"Yohan likes to spoil his women, and gives them up to three minutes each.  They may help themselves to a chocolate fountain, champagne and strawberries - although this must all be done within those three minutes.  It is very romantic."

However, the Daily Tackle understands that some of Cabaye's teammates are not so happy with the arrangement.  "It can get a little embarrassing when the gaffer is talking us through our set-pieces and all you can hear is groaning, banging and slapping," said a first team player who wishes to remain anonymous.

"It doesn't seem fair that we are forced to sit through one of John Carver's tactical talks while Yohan pleasures women in the very next room.  My mum came for a tour of the stadium one day and walked in on Yohan by mistake!  She was hospitalised for three weeks."

Sources from inside the club have confirmed there are future plans to install a jacuzzi, mood lighting and red velvet drapes in the 'erection section' and that Mike Ashley is personally funding the development.

:lol:

http://www.thedailytackle.com/2012/06/yohan-dreamboat-cabaye-makes-love-at.html