Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Great finish and  full of running even when today wasn't his best of games. Loved it when him and Sissoko did about 6-7 keepy uppy passes mid second half and their midfielders were clueless :lol:

Guest neesy111

he was shocking in the first half like, our worst player.

Wat.... he was great, not as good as Tiote but still.

His passing, work rate and everything else was great.

He wasn't great 1st half, not at all.

Guest Howaythetoon

He was a mixed bag today and showed the good the bad and the ugly of his game. If you like we got to see every side of Cabaye today. He's a class act though and for a spell he was just coasting in the middle of the park picking it up, giving it, getting it back, looking forwards for that RIGHT ball all the time. Enjoy him while it lasts because he won't be with us much longer. The best CM we've had since Rob Lee in his pomp for me. Speed was more consistent but not as classy in terms of vision and passing as Cabaye and less of a goal threat too. 3.5m is an absolute fucking steal. Even though he was having an off day he was head and shoulders above anyone in a red shirt in that CM area.

Guest Howaythetoon

I don't think Cabaye is even close to Speeds ability.

On the ball he is much better, he sees passes quicker, has a better range of passing and is more of a goal threat in open play. I loved Speed god bless him, he is always going to be a huge legend for us, but as players, only Rob Lee surpasses Cabaye as an attacking midfielder. All in MOI of course.

Can see manure doing something stupid like offering our asking price for him.

Considering they paid 27m for Fellaini i would demand 30m, that and the mancs are c*nts and i want to bleed them dry.

Certain to panic in the window IMO, might as well take advantage of the situation, especially as we all know arsenal have Interest in him. Ashley would love a bidding war.

Guest Howaythetoon

He's too good for this Man Utd side and Arsenal simply don't need him as they have better in any combination of Ozil, Ramsey or Wilshire. He'll go abroad IMO.

Guest Howaythetoon

will be on his way in January along with one or two others

He won't go in January, too much of a risk to his precious place in the France team to leave and not start or lose form.

Summer is likely though.

I tend to agree but it all hinges on whoever coughs up with enough money. If arsenal come back with 20m or so in Jan he will be gone, same if another club pays up.

He won't go in January, too much of a risk to his precious place in the France team to leave and not start or lose form.

Summer is likely though.

I tend to agree but it all hinges on whoever coughs up with enough money. If arsenal come back with 20m or so in Jan he will be gone, same if another club pays up.

Arsenal don't need him. Flying high top of the league and have players in reserve anyway.

personally think he'll stay until the summer and see where we end up.

Guest Howaythetoon

Summer is likely though.

Arsenal don't need him. Flying high top of the league and have players in reserve anyway.

personally think he'll stay until the summer and see where we end up.

Aye same here. A stellar WC and he may be able to pick and choose!

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/454120721-manchester-uniteds-english-midfielder-tom-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QYb95FSHh7bP8WnlaRBhL9pt6OzR5c%2BGiKdTZA%2BqHK%2FoE34dQIbayu5n9cQ390by9A%3D%3D