Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

we may as well accept it anyway since theres not a hope in hell of it being overtured since I can't remember the last time one of these charges got overturned.

whats the point of calling them "charges" when 99% of the time the fa finds in favour of its own conclusion

Just pissed off at how inconsistent decisions have been lately, whether it be the on pitch officials or the 'mystery panel' that looks at these incidents. 

Oddly, this was nowhere near as bad as the Bardsley or Spearing incidents, yet he got away with those.  Win some, loss some.  O well.

No point appealing, we're not a SKY 4 club and he's not English.  Matt Scott from the Guardian has a point like, England players do seem to get preferential treatment.  But, I can still see why he's been done and it is deserved.

Perhaps we could ask for the ban to be reduced like the FA did with Rooney?  Could tell them Cabaye has been frustrated and depressed after nearly getting his legs snapped off by Shaun Derry and Matt Sparrow.

Just hope we don't see Perch in the team............

Certainly expected it. Had it been the other way around, we all would have been furious at a player for lashing out at Yohan like that. it is an area of his game he needs to sort out. He is an elegant player with an occasional nasty streak. It was always going to cause a problem at some point.

Fact is had the ref seen it he would have walked, he kicked out, may have been just to push him off but you just can't do it, he never meant to catch his face but had he just got him in the chest he would still be facing this FA charge.

I'm a bit surpprised the ref has admitted to having not seen it as he seemed to be quite close, having said that if he can miss a certain penalty then he can miss anything.  It's amazing that the referee isn't being asked why he missed it.

I'm a bit surpprised the ref has admitted to having not seen it as he seemed to be quite close, having said that if he can miss a certain penalty then he can miss anything.  It's amazing that the referee isn't being asked why he missed it.

Didn't even give a FK for the shove in the back. Turgid excuse for a ref.

Guest neesy111

Didn't even give a FK for the shove in the back. Turgid excuse for a ref.

Aye, if the ref did his job then the whole thing wouldn't had happened.

Guest neesy111

Was Rooney ever charged for the stomp on Colo?

Don't think that was even looked into

Couldn't because the ref saw it.