Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

How Pards talks about Cabaye after the Arsenal match is what concerns me more :lol: he will be questioned on the subject no doubt.

its one of the area's I will symphatize with managers especially in jan while they just want to get on with training and preparing for matchs the constant bombardment of transfer lies from the press and then come to the press conference where inane questions are answered with inane answers about the game and the outrage of the week its also put in with (for everyone who isn't harry redknapp or one of the sky clubs) oh is -such and such off to twat club a this window over and over and over again.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 1m

Yohan Cabaye: 'So I think the supporters are behind me and always will be. I am very happy on the pitch.' #NUFC #PSG

Expand

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 4m

Yohan Cabaye: 'I give everything for Newcastle and I always have done. This mentality will never change.' #PSG #NUFC

Expand

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 55s

Yohan Cabaye: 'The Arsenal rumour? I don't regret anything, it is simply football. It was there and now it has gone...' #PSG #NUFC

Expand

Yohan Cabaye: 'So I think the supporters are behind me and always will be. I am very happy on the pitch.' #NUFC #PSG

Expand

Yohan Cabaye: 'I give everything for Newcastle and I always have done. This mentality will never change.' #PSG #NUFC

Expand

Yohan Cabaye: 'The Arsenal rumour? I don't regret anything, it is simply football. It was there and now it has gone...' #PSG #NUFC

Expand

I'm afraid that's a hint that he wouldn't mind doing it again.

Expand

Expand

Expand

I'm afraid that's a hint that he wouldn't mind doing it again.

Kna I think he only has eyes for PSG

Cabaye's goal vs Stoke was delightful to watch. Absolutely scrumptious finish n'aal.

Another one on Sunday please. Hope we take the match to those fucking pricks at Arsenal. Sounding out Wenger every year those fools only to be eating their own words every year.

Cabaye's goal vs Stoke was delightful to watch. Absolutely scrumptious finish n'aal.

Another one on Sunday please. Hope we take the match to those f***ing pricks at Arsenal. Sounding out Wenger every year those fools only to be eating their own words every year.

FWIW I would like to see them win the league out of the other teams up there, if we're not to win it. One reason for this, is exactly the above - so Wenger can stick two fingers up.

Another one on Sunday please. Hope we take the match to those f***ing pricks at Arsenal. Sounding out Wenger every year those fools only to be eating their own words every year.

FWIW I would like to see them win the league out of the other teams up there, if we're not to win it. One reason for this, is exactly the above - so Wenger can stick two fingers up.

are everton classed as 'being up there' ? are we ?

Aye, why not?

Aye, why not?

if not us I'd rather everton then.

Aye, why not?

Fair enough. Don't mind Everton like...They're playing some decent stuff this season too.

Aye, why not?

Fair enough. Don't mind Everton like...They're playing some decent stuff this season too.

just want someone different to come out of left field and win it the hard way. I'd be happy with anyone aprt from man utd and city, chelsea, arsenal and the mackems, i'd even rather spurs won it than any of those lot

Aye, why not?

just want someone different to come out of left field and win it the hard way. I'd be happy with anyone aprt from man utd and city, chelsea, arsenal and the mackems, i'd even rather spurs won it than any of those lot

For me, I think it'd be funny for Arsenal to win it this year. Simply, because the way their own fans went on about Wenger last year and also for the fact the media were writing them off before they signed Ozil. One player and now they're key contenders.

Other than them though, you're right - it would be nice for them to win it through hard work and organisation, and a few youngsters.

I just think the thought of another team other than the usual lot winning cups is off-putting to me these days. It will just be another set of fans to come up here and take the piss out of us for winning fuck all in recent times.

I see what you mean though.

Five man midfield restricts him and Tiote

I'm not really sure why. I would have thought having two defensive midfielders playing in Tiote and Anita would mean more licence to get forward for the likes of Cabaye and Sissoko, but both were more concerned with defending as well. Shame really as I think Arsenal are far from defensively sound if you attack them with intent

I'm not really sure why. I would have thought having two defensive midfielders playing in Tiote and Anita would mean more licence to get forward for the likes of Cabaye and Sissoko, but both were more concerned with defending as well. Shame really as I think Arsenal are far from defensively sound if you attack them with intent

Yeah it was just so congested in there that when we won the ball it was all so tight we could not move the ball enough fast enough before we were under pressure again, Remy on his own was never going to push their back four deeper so they just pinned us for long periods.

Yeah it was just so congested in there that when we won the ball it was all so tight we could not move the ball enough fast enough before we were under pressure again, Remy on his own was never going to push their back four deeper so they just pinned us for long periods.

They pinned us back by pushing players into our half. We should try it some time, especially at home.