Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest taps01

@Neilfarrington

My man in Denmark (he is a she, actually) got a "no comment" text reply from Bendtner's dad (and agent) Thomas re possible #nufc interest

4 minutes ago  via

@Neilfarrington

My man in Denmark (he is a she, actually) got a "no comment" text reply from Bendtner's dad (and agent) Thomas re possible #nufc interest

4 minutes ago  via

He wouldn't commit when posed the question on SSN last night but did say he's definately leaving Arsenal this window.

Guest taps01

As much as I don't rate Bendtner, as each day passes I'm forced to think 'f*** it, he'll do.'

Still dreaming of Pav mind.

Really? If I was to dream of a football player I'd be pretty upset in the morning if it was pav.

Bendtner/Ba looks like a right oddbod partnership to me, not entirely convinced by it. Still, I thought that about Carroll/Ameobi and they were unplayable at times.

I think Ba could play with pretty much anyone tbh, from what I have seen he doesn't really have a set style and has the pace to play a number of roles.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

The "no comment" thing is quite promising actually. I hope at least. Ba and Bendtner are two players very capable of getting goals.

Absolutely jizz everywhere if Bendtner is our new centre forward.

What is it with you and him? He's not exactly world class..

Either are we, maybe he's just realistic in his expectations?