Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Guest Geordiesned

Here's one for the conspiracy/transfer theorists:

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth

Pardew's not here. He's joining up with team tonight. Carver and Stone taking training. #nufc

6:00 PM - 26 Jul 12

That was suggestions earlier that him and Beardsley were going to Ireland to watch the bairns in the final of the Milk Cup.

With Malaga being massively in the s*** I wouldn't have thought he would be going for that much, not saying its realistic though

I thought Malaga had loads or money flying around last year? did they not buy nistelrooy?

They spent loads, however they are now in the shit.

With Malaga being massively in the s*** I wouldn't have thought he would be going for that much, not saying its realistic though

I thought Malaga had loads or money flying around last year? did they not buy nistelrooy?

Basically thier owner is refusing to pay the debts they have and now they having to sell players to pay off the debt.

Ridiculous really.  :lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Here's one for the conspiracy/transfer theorists:

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth

Pardew's not here. He's joining up with team tonight. Carver and Stone taking training. #nufc

6:00 PM - 26 Jul 12

He's pitchside at Milk Cup

Colin ‏@cwarr07

AC has already agreed terms & has told #lfc he has no interest in going to West Ham Debuchy has been in Newcastle this week #overandout

Expand

Reply  Favorite

Sue he thinks the first Debuchy photoshop I did was real lol

Guest bimpy474

Colin ‏@cwarr07

AC has already agreed terms & has told #lfc he has no interest in going to West Ham Debuchy has been in Newcastle this week #overandout

Expand

Reply  Favorite

Yesterday Debuchy was riding bikes with the rest of the Lille squad, through the countryside in the basque region of France..........not eating an apple though.

Colin ‏@cwarr07

Expand

Reply  Favorite

Dave's going to have a fit.

Colin ‏@cwarr07

Expand

Reply  Favorite

Yesterday Debuchy was riding bikes with the rest of the Lille squad, through the countryside in the basque region of France..........not eating an apple though.

I know... I made that first Debuchy photoshop, the Greggs one and that clown retweeted it,, it was then retweeted loads, I was inundated with people asking if it was real.

:D

Guest bimpy474

Colin ‏@cwarr07

Expand

Reply  Favorite

I know... I made that first Debuchy photoshop, the Greggs one and that clown retweeted it,, it was then retweeted loads, I was inundated with people asking if it was real.

:D

If it was real ;D