Twitter nonsense

Thespence

It's from the UK the reg plate, it's just a old M reg on fancy show plates

Old M Reg my arse that is a Chevy Camaro the one that most people would associate with the one from Transformers, an old M reg is 1995 and that shape Camaro is the new shape so there is no way that car is 17 years old........bit of homework needed lads

Old M Reg my arse that is a Chevy Camaro the one that most people would associate with the one from Transformers, an old M reg is 1995 and that shape Camaro is the new shape so there is no way that car is 17 years old........bit of homework needed lads

I did my homework, how about you do your's

Old suffix registrations ran from 1963-1983. this being a 1973 M Reg. The one you getting mixed up with would be a

Never heard of private plates a.k.a cherished number transfers? Homework? Shirley.....

Whoops. Look a bit of a tit.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Newcastle Airport was voted second friendliest in the UK, behind Edinburgh. Luton was voted the rudest!

Sitting in the airport watching for incoming signings?

Being packed off to outer Mongolia hopefully.

So it is a foreign number plate?

No. Go onto askmid.com and it tells you that it is uk registered, and that it is indeed a Camero.

Tried it on webuyanycar but wasn't recognised

But.....Go onto askmid.com and it tells you that it is uk registered, and that it is indeed a Camero. :icon_scratch: