Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Look at this bollocks.

@_SkySportsNews

Not sure why sky don't kick off

They probably assume most people over four or five years old can read.

:lol:

That said I did get caught out by the fake Collymore  :blush:

Guest bimpy474

Look at this bollocks.

@_SkySportsNews

I

Look at this bollocks.

@_SkySportsNews

Just a subtle _ and thats how easy it is to cause rumours. Pathetic really.

Freelance journalist ‏@indykaila

Exclusive: Manchester United made a bid of 15m for Yohan Cabaye. NUFC want 21m or 14m plus Tom Cleverley. #MUFC #NUFC

8:33 PM - 31 Aug 12

Only posting this because Hindu Times thinks he's legit. :razz:

Ive changed my opinion massively after his last few days worth of offerings. That being said, he does always get Liverpool's squad stuff right (I.e who's in, whose out, dropped etc). Maybe he knows the kit man or something :lol:

Apparently Liverpool's starting 11 can be very easily seen from the training photos.

Never ceases to amaze me that people follow him. Oh yeah sorry because you want to laugh at him.............

It's not so hard to understand really. He's a blithering idiot, everyone knows that. People follow him because his bullshit simply stirs people's imagination and hope. For the record, I don't follow Colin  :mike:

Guest Roger Kint

Never ceases to amaze me that people follow him. Oh yeah sorry because you want to laugh at him.............

It's not so hard to understand really. He's a blithering idiot, everyone knows that. People follow him because his bullshit simply stirs people's imagination and hope. For the record, I don't follow Colin  :mike:

Aye but then giving him the followers or they post it on here giving him the attention he craves so its counter productive to say you follow him for the laughs

• 3 months later...
Guest neesy111

fucking pathetic some of the ongoing petty feuds NUFC fan pages have going on with one another now.

NUFCThreatLevel vs NUFC Fans and now Leazes Terrace has taken to moaning at NUFC_Stats while all of them are in unison still moaning about Colin.

Thing is NUFC_stats is mainly about stats, not rumours.