Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Just unfollowed Colin.  Every transfer window, without fail, he lists some players we'll be signing, and I always get excited about it, despite me knowing that it's Colin and he's full of shit.

He does have a parody account though! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mackem Logic

MackemLogic, despite finding mackem gems of stupidity, is lets face it, pretty obsessed with the unwashed.

Probably right Marra, but....

536061_551491644878982_298603896_n.jpg

;)

Guest sicko2ndbest

@tfeditor1892: don't know which is worse - being outclassed by EFC, Ranger in a B&W shirt, Ba doing off and the tale Richard Dunne is coming here on loan.

Why are Newcastle trending on twitter. Is it just from me having this stupid argument with a couple of idiot Everton fans whose arguments consist of "Haha we beat you. Newcastle are shit."

given the typical internet everton fans attitude to NUFC (except for our resident ones) quite probably. Many of them seem to dislike us for some unknown reason

Why are Newcastle trending on twitter. Is it just from me having this stupid argument with a couple of idiot Everton fans whose arguments consist of "Haha we beat you. Newcastle are s***."

given the typical internet everton fans attitude to NUFC (except for our resident ones) quite probably. Many of them seem to dislike us for some unknown reason

As much as I can 'like' an opposition team, I quite like Everton :(

Why are Newcastle trending on twitter. Is it just from me having this stupid argument with a couple of idiot Everton fans whose arguments consist of "Haha we beat you. Newcastle are s***."

As much as I can 'like' an opposition team, I quite like Everton :(

It's their historic racial purity, isn't it.

out of all the daft transfer moves we've made in the past getting him on loan wouldn't be the strangest one, decent experienced cb and better than Williamson

Richard Dunne is woeful, worse than Williamson. Not that there's any truth in it like.

I assure you, he's not.