Twitter nonsense

Thespence

The Spectator's View‏@thespectoview2m

Rumours surfacing that Llambias is to meet #QPR officials next week ahead of a move for Loic Remy. Thoughts? #nufc

I wanted Remy and Douglas in January although not so sure now. Especially as Remy turned us down for QPR and might get locked up!

Remy would be excellent signing, and yes I'd still go for him. He made some quick cash with QPR; now join our project. He's the pace, the movement and ability on the ball to fit exactly well wide on a front 3 or up top on his own in the middle.

Remy would be excellent signing, and yes I'd still go for him. He made some quick cash with QPR; now join our project. He's the pace, the movement and ability on the ball to fit exactly well wide on a front 3 or up top on his own in the middle.

But he's rapey?

Rumours surfacing that Llambias is to meet #QPR officials next week ahead of a move for Loic Remy. Thoughts? #nufc

I wanted Remy and Douglas in January although not so sure now. Especially as Remy turned us down for QPR and might get locked up!

Remy, Gervinho, Douglas & Gameiro. Carr finally gets his men.

I find it hard to really blame Remy for choosing QPR. I was pissed off at the time but he knew they wouldn't stay up and had the chance to make a shit load of money whilst knowing in half a seasons time he will be able to pick a much better club and have a strong bargaining position because of the clause.

It's mercenary as fuck but for some reason I don't really think badly towards him for doing it  :undecided:

I find it hard to really blame Remy for choosing QPR. I was pissed off at the time but he knew they wouldn't stay up and had the chance to make a shit load of money whilst knowing in half a seasons time he will be able to pick a much better club and have a strong bargaining position because of the clause.

It's mercenary as fuck but for some reason I don't really think badly towards him for doing it  :undecided:

It's because it's just logical, anyone would do it.

I find it hard to really blame Remy for choosing QPR. I was p*ssed off at the time but he knew they wouldn't stay up and had the chance to make a s*** load of money whilst knowing in half a seasons time he will be able to pick a much better club and have a strong bargaining position because of the clause.

It's mercenary as f*** but for some reason I don't really think badly towards him for doing it  :undecided:

:snod:

Guest Slippery Sam

I find it hard to really blame Remy for choosing QPR. I was p*ssed off at the time but he knew they wouldn't stay up and had the chance to make a s*** load of money whilst knowing in half a seasons time he will be able to pick a much better club and have a strong bargaining position because of the clause.

It's mercenary as f*** but for some reason I don't really think badly towards him for doing it  :undecided:

:snod:

And it was QPR & Saggy Redknapp. Who wouldn't take the opportunity to take the piss out of them two?

Yep all day long, as long as he doesn't get locked up of course. :lol:

if it's true that remy has a get out clause on relegation, (regardless if it's for free, like ba leaving west ham, or a knockdown price, like ba leaving here) why would lambias need to meet with QPR officials ?

if it's true that remy has a get out clause on relegation, (regardless if it's for free, like ba leaving west ham, or a knockdown price, like ba leaving here) why would lambias need to meet with QPR officials ?

Mike Ashley won't fork out for Fifa?

http://i.imgur.com/L6k59Am.png

:spit:

I remember pretending to be him during one of those American pre season friendlies we had, on the Chronicle stream...just piffling out some right hoop juice preceded by the words "my sources say" ...the replies of shut up Colin were a sight to behold. :lol: