Twitter nonsense

Thespence

If we're going to turn on our own club legends as they've taken a bit part role on Ashley's two bob board, I suggest you have a fucking word. He's nothing more than a PR man & someone who walks the corporate suits. He does it for the money, just as Geoff Hurst does it at West Ham to this day. I don't understand the hate. Direct it where it is deserved.

If Moncur is happy to pipe Ashley and Charnley off whilst and spreading their propaganda and bullshit to fans then fuck him. He doesn't get a free pass because he was a club legend, it simply makes it all the more depressing.

If Moncur is happy to pipe Ashley and Charnley off whilst and spreading their propaganda and bullshit to fans then fuck him. He doesn't get a free pass because he was a club legend, it simply makes it all the more depressing.

Yep.

Personally, I wouldn't slag off Moncur. I've no doubt he loves the club and is the last captain to lift a trophy. Graves being a classless twat though with those tweets.

http://i.imgur.com/YGIXkgI.jpg

This one is better:

http://www.robertwilson.talktalk.net/ScottishMags/LatestNewsPics/2010/20100803-DeportivoTrophyPresentation.jpg

If Moncur is happy to pipe Ashley and Charnley off whilst and spreading their propaganda and bullshit to fans then f*** him. He doesn't get a free pass because he was a club legend, it simply makes it all the more depressing.

:thup:

Not even any rumours in this bullshit thread anymore! Even the "itk's" have given up :lol: :lol:

Oh there are

Josh Ginnelly, Idrissa Gueye,  Sam Byram, Chris Martin, Aymen Abdennour, Tom Ince just a few names I see with a quick search

@NUFC_Stats heard from moncur's mate..moncur's ready to walk, board aren't listening,won't pay high trsfr fees,nothing has changed #nufc

:yao:

Here we go ... Unbelievable  :lol: