Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Lee Ryder

@lee_ryder

11h

Newcastle United set to opt against a move for England winger Stewart Downing

What the f*** is this bloke talking about? Yet another nothing story which means nothing and tells us nothing. :lol:

Edit: Also...

Lee Ryder

@lee_ryder

Newcastle United's outlook on recruitment in Scotland could be about to change bit.ly/1Jkc8BX #NUFC

️ ‏@EDS_Amy  Jun 26

My source at #Nufc tells me 2 in by Tuesday not naming names tho.....so let's see about that, the other stuff I'm told I think you know

At least today's the day people stop believing her s****

Pete Graves said the same thing. They are either being fed shite or are making it up as they go along.

This Amy lass will pop up on Channel 5 soon.  A half hour documentary called "How Stupid Are Football Fans?"

Clips of her and "her" made up company EDS. I have no idea what that stands for, but I bet the E is 'elite' (if it even means anything). Proper generic term for this kind of shit.

'This show will showcase the way she got 12,000 followers in a week.  Featuring uncut scenes, showing how when interest was waning, her manager tells her to post something controversial! "I'll get naked in Zoo magazine if x doesnt sign for x" What followed was another 4,000 followers in 2 hours!'

This Amy lass will pop up on Channel 5 soon.  A half hour documentary called "How Stupid Are Football Fans?"

Clips of her and "her" made up company EDS. I have no idea what that stands for, but I bet the E is 'elite' (if it even means anything). Proper generic term for this kind of shit.

'This show will showcase the way she got 12,000 followers in a week.  Featuring uncut scenes, showing how when interest was waning, her manager tells her to post something controversial! "I'll get naked in Zoo magazine if x doesnt sign for x" What followed was another 4,000 followers in 2 hours!'

A documentary featuring KaKa as a victim. It would be strange seeing a Nigerian on the other side of the scam

A documentary featuring KaKa as a victim. It would be strange seeing a Nigeria on the other side of the scam

http://www.somegif.com/gifs/1363863597925139587.GIF

Clips of her and "her" made up company EDS. I have no idea what that stands for, but I bet the E is 'elite' (if it even means anything). Proper generic term for this kind of s***.

A documentary featuring KaKa as a victim. It would be strange seeing a Nigerian on the other side of the scam

;D

unreal. brings up illness issues that has literally no else mentioned and then forgets despite lifting a trophy Moncur now actively promotes a regime that does everything in its power not to win one. 

The only thing worse than Graves are all the brainwashed mongs in the comment section agreeing with him.

Personally, I wouldn't slag off Moncur. I've no doubt he loves the club and is the last captain to lift a trophy. Graves being a classless twat though with those tweets.

http://i.imgur.com/YGIXkgI.jpg

I wouldn't have thought someone who loved the club would actively promote the very thing that is destroying it like.

:thup: This "but he loves the club" argument is just so ridiculous.