Dimitar Berbatov

JH

Why's there even a thread for this?

Unless he's in for a medical it's bollocks

Close the forum over the summer I say!

In fact, let's just close the whole thing down and only open it for matchdays. That'll stop the rumors.

Gets my vote.

Has Gervinho signed yet?

Guest BooBoo

Why's there even a thread for this?

Unless he's in for a medical it's bollocks

Close the forum over the summer I say!

In fact, let's just close the whole thing down and only open it for matchdays. That'll stop the rumors.

Indeed, why shouldn't we able to discuss it? Of course its unlikely but it doesnt stop it being fun to imagine it. Some folk are really uptight on here. I include myself in that as little enrages me more than a slow and sloppy thread title update.

Imagine opening up a thread in RTG to find some people are of the belief Berbatov isn't good enough for them.

Imagine the big belly laugh you would have at the deluded, smelly cunts.

Because that's the same belly laugh any mackem is currently having reading this thread.

Guest young master

We "might" be signing the Premier League's top scorer for 7.5 million pounds, and some people are turning their noses up on it. :lol:

Seriously, just stop. He won't be coming either way, but still, just stop.

Leaving out the fantasy side of it (no way he'll come here, wages too much for us etc..), I don't think anyone is questioning his ability at all. It's a totally different kettle of fish playing for Man Utd and SAF is your boss. His hunger for the game is questionable, and I'm really curious to know the reasons behind him behing left out completely of the final squad, when they only had Mickey Mouse Owen as the alternative!!

Not so straightforward this one...

threw a hissy fit obviously,. the guy is a prima donna you can tell by his demeanor on the field.  I think they will have a hard time getting rid of him,  120K , you think anyone is going even come close to paying that for him now?  I bet spurs would love him back but theres no way they can afford it with their new wage structure. 

Berbitov possibley will get farmed out on loan next season.  I guess he won't be bad for a loany providing man utd pay all his wages.

We "might" be signing the Premier League's top scorer for 7.5 million pounds, and some people are turning their noses up on it. :lol:

Leaving out the fantasy side of it (no way he'll come here, wages too much for us etc..), I don't think anyone is questioning his ability at all. It's a totally different kettle of fish playing for Man Utd and SAF is your boss. His hunger for the game is questionable, and I'm really curious to know the reasons behind him behing left out completely of the final squad, when they only had Mickey Mouse Owen as the alternative!!

threw a hissy fit obviously,. the guy is a prima donna you can tell by his demeanor on the field.  I think they will have a hard time getting rid of him,  120K , you think anyone is going even come close to paying that for him now?  I bet spurs would love him back but theres no way they can afford it with their new wage structure. 

Berbitov possibley will get farmed out on loan next season.  I guess he won't be bad for a loany providing man utd pay all his wages.

http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll390/nopice/th_BAN.gif

He would be a great addition if he was motivated and we used him as a deep lying playmaker. Then buy some players who posses pace and movement on the wings and in midfield for him to bring into play. A bit like an inferior version the role Totti has played for Roma over the past few seasons.

Unfortunately, due to his age, the price and wages I'd label this a non-starter from the off.

Guest young master

son you don't jack about how football works, so continue with your nice gif posts lol

son you don't jack about how football works, so continue with your nice gif posts lol

lol m8