Neil Taylor signs new four-year contract with Swansea

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest palnese

We'll not bother signing him and the sackless cunt will score against us. Neiled on.

shite O0 :lol:

Guest LJA0210

The likely outcome is the case will go before Welsh FA arbitration to pass judgment on the validity of the buy-out clause unless Swansea ­back-down.

why would it goto the Welsh FA they play in an english league

Guest guinness_fiend

er do they not grasp the idea of a buyout clause? because I sure ain't heard of a clause that allows the player to speak to a club but not actually accept the bid

No-one on this board has seen this supposed "buy-out" clause.  It may very well only permit initial talks. 

er do they not grasp the idea of a buyout clause? because I sure ain't heard of a clause that allows the player to speak to a club but not actually accept the bid

No-one on this board has seen this supposed "buy-out" clause.  It may very well only permit initial talks. 

Then it wouldn't be a "buy-out" clause.

And what would be the purpose of that? Costs us £1m just to talk to him? Ludicrous. :lol:

Eh? How would that work in any way :lol:

We have to pay them a million just to ask if he's available.  :lol:

Guest guinness_fiend

No-one on this board has seen this supposed "buy-out" clause.  It may very well only permit initial talks.  

Easy.  Clubs are not obligated to allow their players to talk with any clubs whilst they are under contract.  It is entirely at their discretion.  An "interest" clause is just that.  From what I can gather, no money changes hands at that stage. It gives the selling club an opportunity to test the buying club's resolve without forcing them to sell.

No-one on this board has seen this supposed "buy-out" clause.  It may very well only permit initial talks.  

Easy.  Clubs are not obligated to allow their players to talk with any clubs whilst they are under contract.  It is entirely at their discretion.  An "interest" clause is just that.  From what I can gather, no money changes hands at that stage. It gives the selling club an opportunity to test the buying club's resolve without forcing them to sell.

So what, you pay £1 million to talk to the player?

Or you bid £1 million, they have to accept and let you speak to the player, but then you go back and negotiate a new fee?

There is absolutely no point to that whatsoever man. Why would it even exist?  :lol: