Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Why don't we just announce all the players Spurs has with a release clause in their contract (if any - hopefully someone, and then unsettle them)... Prick.

Even if they don't.

AP "It's quite common for players to have release clauses in their contracts but most of the time it isn't made public, if people knew there was a £38m release clause in Modric's contract and £32m in Bales then I'd expect extra interest in those players. Oops, now its public, i really regret saying that now"

fuck being that specific. Just mention all of their big players and say they have release clauses. Rule of thumb says that one of them is bound to have one :lol:

Guest WashyGeordie

I can't see Ashley putting a release clause that low in his contract like.

Redknapp's probably getting confused, and it was £15million.

One can hope!

I know people are joking on like but we really should do something along those lines. Local Journos get digging and then release a massive article on the ins and outs of their players contracts and link litteraly every player on their books to PSG, Malaga, and Derby County.

Guest MrSundlofer

Any site I can put a bet in on Ba leaving the 31st of January and we're having a £1.3M bid rejected by Wigan for Conor Sammon 15 minutes before the window closes?

Shocking, simply cannot be  true surely? i mean he was rumoured to have cost us about £4m in fee's anyways because he was a free agent?

I echo what people have said about Redknapp, Fucking prick of the highest order for doing this.

Guest WashyGeordie

Wouldn't be surprised if he's being fed info by some West Ham connections.

Or Ashley (apparent Spurs fan)

Why not just sell him to Spurs for £500k if he is that much of a Spurs fan?

Can't be too obvious, yet too high. :shifty:

Uh oh.

I know people are joking on like but we really should do something along those lines. Local Journos get digging and then release a massive article on the ins and outs of their players contracts and link litteraly every player on their books to PSG, Malaga, and Derby County.

No, we shouldn't sink to his level.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

This guy was blowing his nut when Chelsea were ready to 'poach' Modric from him... 6 months later and he's basically telling everyone the ins and outs of a player's contract that's not even on his team's books?

No class. Horrible Camden Market wheeler dealer.