Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

This bloody African stuff is very classless....

Can never tell if Ronaldo is being 'funny' or not.

Guest MrSundlofer

Demba Ba is born in Paris and supports the club. Of course he would be interesting to join the club?

I'm not sure if PSG are interested in him. They will probably play a 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 formation under Ancelotti and they are probably looking for a bigger name like Tevez or Pato.

Guest mimifrench

Just seen a report on canal + on Demba Ba...

He has a magnificent story. They followed him in Newcastle and in the town where he played as a kid i.e. MY TOWN! :coolsmiley:

They asked him about PSG also... :-X

PSG, ruining Ligue 1 like it's going out of fashion :(

They aren't though, yes they've got a lot of money, but their biggest signing has been Pastore. Admittedly they payed a fair whack, but they're top of Ligue 1 and have retained much of the squad they had last season.

If they sign Ba, they would at the very least after sell Hoarau, who is very similar to Ba but doesn't get the playing time as PSG prefer to play it on the deck. Yes if they offered £20m plus it is possible, but I can't see it in the immediate future.

Pastore who cost more than pretty much the same as all of the other transfers in France put together?

I'm not even a Ligue 1 fan but it's s*** as f*** seeing team just spunk their way to success man, especialy when the league has  been a closish run thing the last 2/3 years.

That's what is funny though, they've bought a lot of players, Menez, Gamiero, Pastore, Sissoko and Matuidi etc, but they have no fluidity about them at all. That's in part because these guys don't all speak the same language, but also because some of them are quite selfish, Menez and Pastore were quite big fish in their respective ponds, but now they're supposed to be equal components (I know the latter cost more) in the team.

Menez has been in terrific form recently though. Its Gameiro and Pastore that have struggled the most in the last couple of months.

3 days ago "let's all fawn over the polite, humble and earnest way he answered those questions in interviews.  syrup? d'awwwwwww"  :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:

today: "what, he said 'why not? it's possible' about joining his boyhood club in a deal worth millions, HE MUST BE OFF + SECRET MACKEM"  :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

3 days ago "let's all fawn over the polite, humble and earnest way he answered those questions in interviews.  syrup? d'awwwwwww"  :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:

today: "what, he said 'why not? it's possible' about joining his boyhood club in a deal worth millions, HE MUST BE OFF + SECRET MACKEM"  :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Nail on head :lol:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Newcastle-striker-Demba-Ba-could-be-available-for-less-than-7m-claims-Tottenham-Hotspur-boss-Harry-Redknapp-sparking-Liverpool-Everton-Sunderland-and-QPR-interest-article851318.html

Harry Redknapp has sparked a massive transfer scramble for Newcastle’s Demba Ba by revealing his release clause is around HALF the £10million mooted over the weekend.

Officials at St James’ Park have been desperate to keep a lid on the fact that the striker, who has netted 15 times this season, is available for the right fee.

But asked about a £10m release clause, Spurs boss Harry Redknapp said: “I think you will find it is a lot less than that.”

Asked if was as little as £7m, Redknapp added: “Even less than that.”

A whole host of clubs are set to investigate poaching the predator who destroyed Manchester United last week with an outstanding display.

Liverpool, Sunderland, Everton and QPR are all in the hunt for reinforcements up front. Ba left West Ham last summer as he had a clause in his contract saying he could quit if they were relegated.

Ba has blown away fears over a knee injury that prompted Stoke to pull out of a move for him last year.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Newcastle-striker-Demba-Ba-could-be-available-for-less-than-7m-claims-Tottenham-Hotspur-boss-Harry-Redknapp-sparking-Liverpool-Everton-Sunderland-and-QPR-interest-article851318.html

Harry Redknapp has sparked a massive transfer scramble for Newcastle’s Demba Ba by revealing his release clause is around HALF the £10million mooted over the weekend.

Officials at St James’ Park have been desperate to keep a lid on the fact that the striker, who has netted 15 times this season, is available for the right fee.

But asked about a £10m release clause, Spurs boss Harry Redknapp said: “I think you will find it is a lot less than that.”

Asked if was as little as £7m, Redknapp added: “Even less than that.”

A whole host of clubs are set to investigate poaching the predator who destroyed Manchester United last week with an outstanding display.

Liverpool, Sunderland, Everton and QPR are all in the hunt for reinforcements up front. Ba left West Ham last summer as he had a clause in his contract saying he could quit if they were relegated.

Ba has blown away fears over a knee injury that prompted Stoke to pull out of a move for him last year.

Newcastle need to complain about this. Unacceptable that this cretin is allowed to keep making such statements.