Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Great goal but he looked extremely sluggish and slow even. As for the daft bint interviewing him... she should know that during the holly month of Ramadam, Muslims cannot even touch alcohol.

Anyway, alhamdulillah for wor Demba. Mashallah! Hopefully more goals will come. Inshallah!

Eid mubarak to all Muslims by the way, especially our own.

Haram at all times. (Hence why Demba politely declined to pass it on. )

Is it? thought it was Ok if you work in a bar for example or own an off-licence...

Btw I once fasted for 10 days and when it came to playing football, I was weak and simply off the pace so its no wonder Ba and Cisse in partiuclar look so sluggish.

No. :lol: It's all "evil". :lol: :rolleyes:

If that is the case then a lot of shop keepers in England are fucked like :lol:

Seriously, the Qu'ran also says its a sin to pass judgement and that one of god's gift to man is free will so....

It's also repetitive and fucking boring. 

Guest Howaythetoon

Great goal but he looked extremely sluggish and slow even. As for the daft bint interviewing him... she should know that during the holly month of Ramadam, Muslims cannot even touch alcohol.

Anyway, alhamdulillah for wor Demba. Mashallah! Hopefully more goals will come. Inshallah!

Is it? thought it was Ok if you work in a bar for example or own an off-licence...

:spit:

Said toungue firmly in cheek btw. a lof of off-licences are owned by Muslims and a big number of Muslims work in pubs, especially students. I know several people who own off-licences or work in pubs and say they are OK as long as it doesn't pass their lips.

Btw I once fasted for 10 days and when it came to playing football, I was weak and simply off the pace so its no wonder Ba and Cisse in partiuclar look so sluggish.

If that is the case then a lot of shop keepers in England are f***ed like :lol:

Seriously, the Qu'ran also says its a sin to pass judgement and that one of god's gift to man is free will so....

It's also repetitive and f***ing boring. 

Agreed, never expected to get into a discussion about the quran. Back to football.....

Guest Howaythetoon

There will be no virgins waiting for you, my infidel.

Thank Allah for that.

Guest Howaythetoon

Thank Allah for that.

:lol:

Seriously the Qu'ran just like the Bible, is a walking contradiction due to how easy it is to misinterpret things or make of things what one will. Wor lass is one and she is meant to convert me, yet it also says respect other religions and that the man is of higher importance in the home etc. In general though the Qu'ran and Muslims are massively misunderstood. If you get to know a Muslim personally and become good friends with one, they are some of the nicest, warmest and most welcoming of people you will ever meet and yes, that's mainly because of their faith. For example if you knock on a Muslim's door late at night seeking shelter and food, they must oblige according to the Qu'ran. You can see why it become such a fast growing religion and why they stick so rigidly to their beliefs and themselves. Sadly extremism has entered into what is a peaceful religion and people, as the Qu'ran preaches throughout.

I'm so glad Demba got his goal today. These last 6 months or so must have been hard on him mentally - any striker who goes on a goal drought does lose a bit of confidence and whilst he more than played his part between February and May (I'm sure Pardew made him aware of this every day), it is likely that deep down, he was unhappy about his lack of goals in that second half of the season.

Today's goal was such a good finish and will most certainly act as a confidence booster. Like I've said in the match thread, a happy Demba Ba will be a massive asset to have. When he's happy, he's a force to be reckoned with.

Thank Allah for that.

Seriously the Qu'ran just like the Bible, is a walking contradiction due to how easy it is to misinterpret things or make of things what one will. Wor lass is one and she is meant to convert me, yet it also says respect other religions and that the man is of higher importance in the home etc. In general though the Qu'ran and Muslims are massively misunderstood. If you get to know a Muslim personally and become good friends with one, they are some of the nicest, warmest and most welcoming of people you will ever meet and yes, that's mainly because of their faith. For example if you knock on a Muslim's door late at night seeking shelter and food, they must oblige according to the Qu'ran. You can see why it become such a fast growing religion and why they stick so rigidly to their beliefs and themselves. Sadly extremism has entered into what is a peaceful religion and people, as the Qu'ran preaches throughout.

I thought your bird was an ex-Muslim, a Christian or something? :lol: If she's a Muslim.... what's she's doing with a non-Muslim man? :lol: (It's a big sin, surprise, surprise. :lol:)

Don't bother converting, man. :lol: It's a load of bull. If anything, YOU should be trying to convince her that it's not worth worrying about. :lol: (Go on HTT.... give her the verbal equivalent of one of your long posts. :aww: )

Guest Howaythetoon

Thank Allah for that.

I thought your bird was an ex-Muslim, a Christian or something? :lol: If she's a Muslim.... what's she's doing with a non-Muslim man? :lol: (It's a big sin, surprise, surprise. :lol:)

Don't bother converting, man. :lol: It's a load of bull. If anything, YOU should be trying to convince her that it's not worth worrying about. :lol: (Go on HTT.... give her the verbal equivalent of one of your long posts. :aww: )

Nah, she's a Muslim although just not a religious one... obviously. :lol:

I would never convert btw, I'm an athiest and while we have some outstanding religious debates, I do respect her faith or rather her belief in her God. She like me, knows that religion in the main is bull, but unlike me, she absolutely believes in a God and although some elements of the Qu'ran and Muslims in general will frown and downright send her to hell for being with me, in reality, she is expressing God's gift to all, her free will. God also says do not judge others or repress others etc. among hundreds of other contradictions.

If Allah says she is sinning, he is also sinning for judging her...

Me... thank God I'm an atheist!

Guest bimpy474

Dont get this cant do this cant do that nonsense. Religion is complete bollocks in all forms.

Whatever our views are on religion in general, please let's not talk about it here.

Ok lets go to church :)

the percentage of Christian pricks is in the world no different than the percentage of Muslim pricks.  I lived in a conservative Muslim country for the better part of a year, and I found it extremely easy being a non-Muslim there.  Libyans were nothing but accommodating and extremely warm and non-violent as a whole, even in a place with no functioning law and order.

Utter ignorance in the West about Islam abounds.  In fact, Muslims in general have a lot more to fear from the West than the other way around.  they also have reason to fear the nutjobs like the Salafis a lot more because they are in their backyard.

That said,  Bas was sluggish, but he got his goal.  That's all that matters.

Guest Howaythetoon

the percentage of Christian pricks is in the world no different than the percentage of Muslim pricks.  I lived in a conservative Muslim country for the better part of a year, and I found it extremely easy being a non-Muslim there.  Libyans were nothing but accommodating and extremely warm and non-violent as a whole, even in a place with no functioning law and order.

Utter ignorance in the West about Islam abounds.  In fact, Muslims in general have a lot more to fear from the West than the other way around.  they also have reason to fear the nutjobs like the Salafis a lot more because they are in their backyard.

That said,  Bas was sluggish, but he got his goal.  That's all that matters.

:thup:

Why your shift btw Dinho? I know loads of "ex" Muslims.

You already asked me that earlier in the thread. :lol:

In a nut shell... I read more about science, read more about philosophical arguments against religions and also learned more about Islam itself.

I still think we've got a problem with Ba, despite the goal. You'd have thought from the post-match interview that we'd lost, his manner was so miserable.

It seems clear that Pardew has said to Ba that he intends to play him down the middle nearly all the time (I think he was quoted at 90%) Half way through the first game of the season, he switches him wider. If Pardew's semi-promise has influenced Ba in whether he stays or goes, then there's going to be some resentment.

I don't like players demanding where they should play, but the manager has to be honest with them. I don't think Pardew has handled this correctly.

Looked really miserable yesterday. If there's no agreement that Ba is "the" penalty taker, he really shouldn't make a fuss out of it. Ben Arfa made the pen, man. Bit annoyed that he didn't celebrate the second goal.

Great goal, mind :thup: