Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Anyone else concerned that our forward line may be composed of loan signings?

It seems to me that quite a few people couldn't care less if the whole side was composed of loan signings - such has been the success of Ashley/Kinnear/Pardew in lowering expectations.

Convinced that if Pardew came out and said we belong in League 1, around 30% of the fans would accept it.

Its really going to take something special to pull this club out of its long slow dive to total mediocrity.....we are potentially the new Sheffield Weds.

#

p*ss off!  there are many many clubs in europe that do loan signings.  Hernan crespo sis very well as a loan signing, as one example.

Stop talking cluess s**** you utter bint.

...and you are one of those with your head where the sun don't shine.

No wonder other clubs' fans think we are all as barmy as you...

Anyone know where he got this from ? been in the press anywhere ?

JFT96 ‏@jamespikaz 3m

Chelsea have said they will not loan Demba Ba out but have said he could be sold for £5million. Would people have him back. #nufc

Expand

Craig David on SSN says they want £12m for permanent deal, and mentioned £3m as a loan fee. Sounds like whoever goes in for him, that he's digging his heels in as per.

£3million to massively upgrade our team is nothing. Most clubs have paid £15+million trying to do just that.

For one season, not great when weve alreadly loaned a striker. Don't forget his increased wages at Chelsea which they'll want covered.

If we were to buy him back for what they paid then I'd be all for it, anything else doesn't sit right with me.

Guest Geordiesned

Yes, but they get to keep the players they've bought. :lol:

Because they're willing to pay for them. Funny how that works.

Why continue to rent a property when you'd have absolutey no problem financially getting on the property ladder?

Guest icemanblue

Great. They can keep him then :lol:

Who? This has got complicated.

Because they're willing to pay for them. Funny how that works.

When continue to rent a property when you'd have absolutey no problem financially getting on the property ladder?

We don't want to be on the ladder. That's the problem.

Like anything in life you have to pay the going rate if you want to buy it....I don't go into PC world and say I'd like an iPad please but I only want to pay a quarter of what it's worth....end result I'd leave empty handed

Every other club is paying what they need to to get the playing staff they need we are such a penny pinching tight arse club I mean what is the point in offering these paltry amounts that we do for players it just makes us look a complete embarrassment and a total cowboy outfit