Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

His arrogance is hardly misplaced.

why? he has always spent more than the competition and has problems with crisis management. As long as he does not take a job offer from a midtable club and lead them to the top i'll have zero respect for that twat. You can tell that CRonaldo's arrogance is hardly misplaced (even though i think it is always misplaced), but Mou's?

Whoever Arsenal play upfront, Wenger will teach them how to position themselves effectively and give them the correct instructions for them to be a threat. If it were us, Pardew would tell them to look to the heavens.

His arrogance is hardly misplaced.

why? he has always spent more than the competition and has problems with crisis management. As long as he does not take a job offer from a midtable club and lead them to the top i'll have zero respect for that twat. You can tell that CRonaldo's arrogance is hardly misplaced (even though i think it is always misplaced), but Mou's?

Big spender or not, his record backs up his arrogance tbh, that's why Abramovich had to swallow his pride and bring him back. That said, I think he'll find it harder to replicate his success this time round, football has moved on in this country and steamrollering the opposition physically won't be enough. I'm not suggesting that was all there was to Chelsea last time round but it was a big part of it.

Guest reefatoon

Hes a classless trouble making bellend.  nearly crying when the whole of spain said his football was shyte and kicked him out. 

The Coloccini society wholeheartedly agree.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meykhfo9fM1r3eap1.gif

Guest neesy111

Hes a classless trouble making bellend.  nearly crying when the whole of spain said his football was shyte and kicked him out. 

:thup:

The whole football side of the country seemed to be happy when he left.

:thup:

The whole football side of the country seemed to be happy when he left.

and cried when realized that he'll return

Arsenal where naive (again). Should have got Ba in on loan first.. the Ozil signing was made as a real marquee effort, to show that they can contend at the highest end of the table. So obviously they would be more of a threaty.

no Arsenal side si going to struggle significantly for goals under Wenger tbh.

They scored 1 goal or less in more than half of their games last season.... the fact they were a creative and goalscoring juggernaut last season is a myth.

It's all about the football, the entertainment, the excitement, and invariably Mourinho's team disappoint. Benitez Chelsea were much easier on the eye than this version so far. He plays percentage football irrespective of all the fantastic players he has. It might be effective most of the time, but entertaining it's not.

Mourinho doesn't play percentages football at all, Jesus Christ man. He's a very tactical manager and he's usually very defensive in the big games but on the whole his teams can be very good to watch.

Allardyce plays percentages football, Pullis plays percentages football, that's why they're shit.