Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

How are Senegal doing in the ACN qualifiers?

Top of their group.

f*** :lol:

Best and Erding aren't African. African Strikers are alreet :lol:

Diven't tell that to Wearside. He thinks Bramble, Best, Simpson, Ferdinand or anybody else with a slightest tan is going to play for 'Africa' in January.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Africa have a good shot at winning the World Cup in Brazil I reckon.

http://cdn.fourfourtwo.com/contentimages/interviews/Pele-interview-page.jpg

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Pele said a while back that an African Nation would win the world cup by 2000, that's all :) Agree that the African Nations are looking stronger every Generation though. Not sure Drogba will be all that come Brazil though.

How are Senegal doing in the ACN qualifiers?

Top of their group.

f*** :lol:

Best and Erding aren't African. African Strikers are alreet :lol:

Diven't tell that to Wearside. He thinks Bramble, Best, Simpson, Ferdinand or anybody else with a slightest tan is going to play for 'Africa' in January.

:lol:

Decent player if his injury problems are not as bad as reported and a decent goalscoring record.

It seems to me though that all of Newcastle's strikers are pretty similar though.Ba,Ameobi,Best,Ranger all same kind of player to me and I'd have thought you'd have been looking for a different type of striker rather than another targetman type.

He's not really a target man. Although I can see why you made that assumption upon seeing a big black striker, you knuckle-dragging neanderthal.

:spit:

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Another glassman/injury magnet/fragile player GREAT just great. Of course pards and co don't seem to mind buying players they know will be injured for teh majority of the season because first it was Ireland and now Ba!

Another glassman/injury magnet/fragile player GREAT just great. Of course pards and co don't seem to mind buying players they know will be injured for teh majority of the season because first it was Ireland and now Ba!

You musn't have seen his injury record then.

Ireland was only a loan.

I have concerns over his fitness too, but they're more based on vague worries about previous failed medicals. Hoffenheim were happy to extend his contract before he came to England, and he performed fairly consistently for West Ham.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Lets not forget it was Stoke's medical he failed, which probably involved counting how many brick walls he could run through, and how high he could jump to head one of Delap's throw ins.

Guest johnson293

Decent player if his injury problems are not as bad as reported and a decent goalscoring record.

It seems to me though that all of Newcastle's strikers are pretty similar though.Ba,Ameobi,Best,Ranger all same kind of player to me and I'd have thought you'd have been looking for a different type of striker rather than another targetman type.

He's not really a target man. Although I can see why you made that assumption upon seeing a big black striker, you knuckle-dragging neanderthal.

:spit:

:mackems:  :clap:

Lets not forget it was Stoke's medical he failed, which probably involved counting how many brick walls he could run through, and how high he could jump to head one of Delap's throw ins.

I was thinking that actually, although he failed another one in Germany as well.

I was thinking that actually, although he failed another one in Germany as well.

Medicals aren't about showing that he can run or jump. :lol:

There are only tests made and if he has a 'bad knee' than some teams won't take the risk while others will take it.