Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Bunch of nowt IMO. Based purely on the above, he clearly admires Arsenal (who wouldn't, exactly? every one of our players would go there) but says it's speculation based on the press knowing they need a striker and he's got a buyout clause, and that nothing is ongoing.

Bunch of nowt IMO. Based purely on the above, he clearly admires Arsenal (who wouldn't, exactly? every one of our players would go there) but says it's speculation based on the press knowing they need a striker and he's got a buyout clause, and that nothing is ongoing.

Exactly. There's also no chance we'd replace him in this window either.

Will wait for some context before I jump down his throat. Has he been asked about Arsenal specifically, or has he brought it up? Presumably a fuller interview to follow at some point.

And this is the correct way to approach this. Press over here will have a field day about this tomorrow mind.

Will wait for some context before I jump down his throat. Has he been asked about Arsenal specifically, or has he brought it up? Presumably a fuller interview to follow at some point.

The guns on the table. but I haven't put the glove on.

Guest hatem garrincha

Saw the interview. He hasn't dismissed the possibility of a departure. Sound like his wish is to leave the club. Has also criticised Nufc long balls style of play.

Sorry like but I don't appreciate our players talking about other clubs like that. He's now said stuff about PSG and Arsenal.

And that's before you even look at it in context.

Obviously playing in his favourite position at the expense of Cisse isn't enough. We'll most likely lose him on the last day of the window leaving us with no chance to replace him.