Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Disappointed? But we've never seen him play :dontknow:

If we sign him I'll be happy to trust the scout's and club's decision.

I'm keeping an open mind on the player. It's just that the journo seemed to be shrouding the whole thing in mystery, like something really big was in the pipeline.

I'm still hoping for Drogba, truth be told. He needs a change of scene and a final challenge to round off his career.

:lol:

What?

From what I've watched and heard about him, seems like he would be a good signing. Highly rated in France so if we're going for him, don't see why not.

He's rated badly in France, Psg fans can't wait to get rid

Is it not pronounced a 'g' which is why he gets Erding?

That's how the French pronounce it, so I'm inclined to go with that!

FWIW, 'ch' is a sound that doesn't exist in French. Pretty sure it's Erdinch. Oh, god, I don't care.

Isn't Charlotte a French name?

I'm not going to doubt this guys talent but this doesn't seem to a big massive name with a big massive like we were lead to believe.

Not when he's being pushed out by Gameiro.

PSG reject and a Bloke with a dodgy knee.  What dreams are made of.

I dunno why like, but Erdinc and Ba doesn't realy fill my knickers. Perhaps i'm just greedy?

The only reason I agree with this is because I can't help but feel I'm getting second hand goods. There's just something completely satisfying about taking someone's prized asset rather than getting them by default.

Is it not pronounced a 'g' which is why he gets Erding?

That's how the French pronounce it, so I'm inclined to go with that!

FWIW, 'ch' is a sound that doesn't exist in French. Pretty sure it's Erdinch. Oh, god, I don't care.

Isn't Charlotte a French name?

In French, they pronounce "ch" as "sh".

Gameiro was not a massive name. The majority of you had never heard of the guy until three weeks ago. Ba and Erdinc are both very good players, though both have gone through difficult and turbulent periods at different points of their careers. I would be pleased with signing either of them, though I feel like we could look for more of a definite success considering the sums of money that have been left in our pockets.

Guest BooBoo

Lets be honest. I think when most of us imagined spending the Carroll money on a quality replacement, both Erdinc and Ba would have been miles from the top of the list.

Lets be honest. I think when most of us imagined spending the Carroll money on a quality replacement, both Erdinc and Ba would have been miles from the top of the list.

Indeed

If we land Zog however it'll be a little easier to swallow.

Disappointed? But we've never seen him play :dontknow:

If we sign him I'll be happy to trust the scout's and club's decision.

I'm keeping an open mind on the player. It's just that the journo seemed to be shrouding the whole thing in mystery, like something really big was in the pipeline.

I'm still hoping for Drogba, truth be told. He needs a change of scene and a final challenge to round off his career.

A 33 year old who's on £115k a week.  Dead on.

In the same way Gameiro wouldn't be top of the list, all bar Ba are pretty much unknown quantities tbf

I'm not going to doubt this guys talent but this doesn't seem to a big massive name with a big massive... like we were lead to believe.

I don't even want to know what word you missed out there, you filthy bastard.

We've just had to put up with Ameobi and Lovenkrands as our main strikers and we've got people on here turning their noses up at the prospect of Erding and Ba.. fucking amazing! :lol:

We've just had to put up with Ameobi and Lovenkrands as our main strikers and we've got people on here turning their noses up at the prospect of Erding and Ba.. fucking amazing! :lol:

I like the look of Ba. He looks a tough hombre who's already shown he can impose himself on Premiership defences.

I'm not sure about Erdinc, and I'm not sure why the journo bigged him up as someone whose name he couldn't reveal without causing some big fuss. That's all.