Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

It's funny, I'm working down Liverpool now and the locals at work keep saying "well you had to sell Carroll for than kind of money, it was good business".

And at the time i agreed but given the fact that they have not re-invested the cash I can't believe we did now.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/8673650/Joey-Barton-hits-out-at-Newcastle-Uniteds-board-in-Twitter-tirade.html

“Privately we’ve set him a deadline because we need an answer,” said Pardew, who confirmed winger Wayne Routledge is close to sealing a £2m move to Swansea.

“We’ve spent a lot of time on that particular transfer and we need to make sure we have a player, or two, here before the start of the season.”

Lot of time? Supposedly we haven't even put in an offer. Are we drafting the thing in morse code? :buck2:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/8673650/Joey-Barton-hits-out-at-Newcastle-Uniteds-board-in-Twitter-tirade.html

“Privately we’ve set him a deadline because we need an answer,” said Pardew, who confirmed winger Wayne Routledge is close to sealing a £2m move to Swansea.

“We’ve spent a lot of time on that particular transfer and we need to make sure we have a player, or two, here before the start of the season.”

:frantic:

No surprise but he isn't involved today.

Agent in talks for him to sign for us or rested as its a pre season freindly and tbh i go for the later ,fwiw if we are serious about him we will make an approach physically as he is in the country but not holding my breath .

Just as i thought was going to happen and surprised no

Erding's agent also insisted that despite being in England this weekend, they did not take the opportunity to talk with Newcastle again.

"Mevlut was in England only to play in the tournament," his agent Pierre Frelot said.

"He has not had discussions with Newcastle and he will not have discussions with Newcastle this weekend."  :rolleyes:

But why on earth do you all want to sign this Erding ?? LOL

Newcastle doesn't target someone else ?

Because we're run by monkey semen fucktards

Translation please ?

Every time i give you a link in french, i try to help you to understand... so can you do the same please ? If not  :weep:

Alow me to help you out

monkey semen fucktard in french is: l'monkey spunk neesy

I really want to know when the penny is going to drop and the likes of the Ashley apologists will admit that they are in the wrong for the way he is running this circus , financially we are far better off than a few years ago but our transfer policy and recruitment is simply a joke .Howm many more lies are we going to get told by the main protaganists and the spin they give its simply emmbarassing imho.

I really want to know when the penny is going to drop and the likes of the Ashley apologists will admit that they are in the wrong for the way he is running this circus , financially we are far better off than a few years ago but our transfer policy and recruitment is simply a joke .Howm many more lies are we going to get told by the main protaganists and the spin they give its simply emmbarassing imho.

Ah shut up man will you.

Ah shut up man will you.

no  :iamatwat:

Ah shut up man will you.

So what are your thoughts on our never ending search for a striker to compliment Ba  :undecided:

I don't think anyone thinks he's doing "a good job" in the normal sense, some people can just understand the financial need for what he is doing and the reality that he's actually not that different to most football club owners - he's just made a number of mistakes that have been pretty high-profile.

And also the fact that the people he has pissed off aren't perfect and motivated purely by the best interests of NUFC either.

Ah shut up man will you.

So what are your thoughts on our never ending search for a striker to compliment Ba  :undecided:

Well, as far as im aware, unless you know something I dont, there is still another month to go before the window closes. How about saving it till then?

As for Ashley apologists, these are people you have made up in your head. There are none. Everyone knows Ashley is a cock end, and the sooner he goes the better. But not all us need to constantly talk about him or point blame at him on every occasion.

Really? No doubt we'll also bring in another striker, but even as it stands now, I'm more excited by the players we have now than the squad he inherited.

I don't think anyone thinks he's doing "a good job" in the normal sense, some people can just understand the financial need for what he is doing and the reality that he's actually not that different to most football club owners - he's just made a number of mistakes that have been pretty high-profile.

And also the fact that the people he has p*ssed off aren't perfect and motivated purely by the best interests of NUFC either.

I do understand the financial situation is very healthy compared to a while ago but imho and many others a bit of shrewd investment and calculated risk without breaking the bank or pay structure may have averted the JoseJoeKev situation we have now with the soundbites coming from current and former players possibly disrupting team moral ,the new signings may not even be that bothered about it but the fans are more concerned.

Ah shut up man will you.

Well, as far as im aware, unless you know something I dont, there is still another month to go before the window closes. How about saving it till then?

As for Ashley apologists, these are people you have made up in your head. There are none. Everyone knows Ashley is a cock end, and the sooner he goes the better. But not all us need to constantly talk about him or point blame at him on every occasion.

I simply enjoy doing it but ironically i dont use the Ashley thread  :cheesy:

if i think about this whole sorry saga from a disconnected perspective (i.e. not a fan) i can see some sense in the way ashley is running things tbh

look at top flight football in england as a whole; aside from luck what would it take for us to reach the top 6 and Europe again, what would it take to scrape 4th and the CL, what would it take to challenge for the title?  i'm talking consistently here, not as a one off

realistically unless you get lucky with a shit hot manager or spend decent amounts of money there's no way top 4 is even realistic anymore, and is top 6 worth the financial risk it'd take to get there?  i'm not so sure in his eyes

PL as a competitive challenge is totally fucked (at the top end), and ashley probably knows this, so for him eeking by as we have been by planning to beat the drop and squeeze out as many 500k's from league positions is probably the extent of his ambition until he's bought out

feeling a bit glum about it all today, but perhaps he's right ???