Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Can't see us being in for another big man like Bendtner when we have Ba, Shola and Best to play that role. Any strikerwe get will be more versatile than an out an out target man.

That's not what I would do btw, just trying to second guess our recruitment policy.

It's what I'd do.

Considering it looks like we'll be playing one up front, any striker has to be good enough and mobile enough to interchange with other attacking players, otherwise we'll need to bring in a lesser player happy to sit on the bench and wait for Ba to break down. 

Can I again ask where was it that this Bendtner link come from? Forgive me if I'm missing something but the only place I see us being linked with him is here in this thread..

any other sites?

Guest taps01

Can I again ask where was it that this Bendtner link come from? Forgive me if I'm missing something but the only place I see us being linked with him is here in this thread..

any other sites?

He hasn't been.

any other sites?

Was spotted in Town today.

any other sites?

He hasn't been.

exactly my thoughts..we've got people here having a go at each other over a player that has not been linked with us..and if I'm not mistaken, it was just a suggestion by someone in this thread for us to get Bendtner..

to think we've gone more than 5 pages about a player not linked with us at all apart from in this very thread  :facepalm:

Guest BooBoo

Just a symptom of there being very little incoming transfer news at the minute. People are getting bored which was always likely this summer.

any other sites?

He hasn't been.

exactly my thoughts..we've got people here having a go at each other over a player that has not been linked with us..and if I'm not mistaken, it was just a suggestion by someone in this thread for us to get Bendtner..

to think we've gone more than 5 pages about a player not linked with us at all apart from in this very thread  :facepalm:

Didn't realise you were the discussion police!

Sorry officer.

Guest WashyGeordie

Me if we signed Bendtner

http://images.asos.com/inv/media/2/7/3/9/1559372/stormgrey/image1xl.jpg

Or Gutierrez, if we sign Bendtner...

Guest Recoba

Did El Arabi sign for Genoa? He could be next on the list...

Time move on if Erdinc dosnt fancy us.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Nile Ranger/Erdinç updates in tomorrow's Journal.. Striker picture clearing a bit. Enrique always scheduled to be back Wed... #nufc

Nile staying, Erdinç not coming is my guess.

Guest taps01

Erding update will be the 'I'm staying' bit and Ranger probably told to prove in pre-season why he should stay.

I reckon it will be that ranger will be allowed to go on loan for a season.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Erding update will be the 'I'm staying' bit and Ranger probably told to prove in pre-season why he should stay.

This

With the slight slant on the erding story saying he could be forced out with leanardo s imminent appointment and that we will hear on our bid tomorrow