Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Which basically puts his demise in the same league as Torres, coincidently hanging around 22nd top goalscorer in the premiership this year.

Does he have it in him to pull it back? What is certain, he needs to move asap. Gamble imo, would rather gamble with that Al Arabi fella or Nolan Roux.

Joint 22nd scorers in

England: Lampard, Kalou, Nasri, Torres, Gyan

France: Lucho Gonzalez, Gignac

Italy:Quagliarella, Palacio, Zarate

Germany: Kuzmanovic, Grafite

We could do quite well only approaching the joint 22nd top scorers in the major Europeans leagues, tbh. :lol:

I can't believe that, six years later, people still don't "get" James.

I get that he's thick as pigshit, aye.

Not really.

What, then?

I can't believe that, six years later, people still don't "get" James.

I get that he's thick as pigshit, aye.

Not really.

Yeah, what then?

He's a really shit WUM, isn't he?

Joint 22nd scorers in

England: Lampard, Kalou, Nasri, Torres, Gyan

France: Lucho Gonzalez, Gignac

Italy:Quagliarella, Palacio, Zarate

Germany: Kuzmanovic, Grafite

We could do quite well only approaching the joint 22nd top scorers in the major Europeans leagues, tbh. :lol:

:lol:

French gadgee on Talksport scathing about him

Saying what?

Auclaire - reckoned we've got a good chance as they don't want him.

"Sadly, a failure" and "Won't be missed" - were a couple of quotes at the end.

Reckoned the step up from Sochaux was bit much for him, lost confidence in front of goal last season and crowd got on his back a bit.

But all a bit throwaway I thought, no real analysis of the lad as he had previously with Cabaye.

All came very briefly at the end of the main chat..

In this case, I'd go more by our own forum members who've seen him.

Hopefully the crowd will get behind him from the start and give him some real confidence. A few goals early in the season and i think he can be a really big player for us.

:thup:

Guest mimifrench

That definitely dispels the theory that mimi is a fraud and not in fact a French female. Moody bitch.

Excuse my ignorance but is that me you called like that ???

That definitely dispels the theory that mimi is a fraud and not in fact a French female. Moody bitch.

N'inquiètez pas mimi, c'était une blague!

Hopefully the crowd will get behind him from the start and give him some real confidence. A few goals early in the season and i think he can be a really big player for us.

:thup:

Definitely agree with that.

From the clips he looks like he works really hard.

I think we're going to like him.

Have to wonder why he doesn't get in a pretty poor Turkish squad.

There's some similarly aged Turkish players in that squad with low cap counts who would stroll into our starting XI.

Nuri Sahin made his debut in 05 (3 years before Erding opted for Turkey) and has only played 26 times. He's just joined Real Madrid.

Guest mimifrench

I certainly don't have the english humour because i don't find it funny at all...

Just asked on Twitter...

Tom Williams (I cover French football for Agence France-Presse (AFP) and run the Football Further blog)

- He's a good player: quick, sharp, mobile, works the channels well. Often needs a few chances to score though.

Have to wonder why he doesn't get in a pretty poor Turkish squad.

There's some similarly aged Turkish players in that squad with low cap counts who would stroll into our starting XI.

Nuri Sahin made his debut in 05 (3 years before Erding opted for Turkey) and has only played 26 times. He's just joined Real Madrid.

Fair play. :thup:

I certainly don't have the english humour because i don't find it funny at all...

It's definitely a female like.

Guest pont-toon

He seems to have dissapointed since his move to PSG. I seem to recall nufc signing a similar style pacy striker a few years back under similar circumstances having dissapointed at Coventry after looking promising at Norwich and he did ok in black and white.

Nufc signed a quality pacy left winger that close season too - could be some similarities with N Zogbia there as well

That pacy striker and left winger kicked the team on the next season - you never know it just may happen again !