Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

Be well chuffed to get him.. a front three of Ba HBA & Erdinç would be superb

Aye, you have to say...

Ba

Ben Arfa                               Erdinc

Cabaye           Barton

Tiote

... looks pretty fit on paper. Shame it won't have been tried out by the time Arsenal rolls around.

Us signing Erdinc would end my hopes of us getting Zog altogether. I'd have thought it'd be one or the other; Zog or a striker. The poaching of Marveaux, too, suggests that there's no interest there whatsoever. Disappointing all the same.

Wouldn't say so. We were looking at two more attacking players with a striker being priority. The second player was dependant on the striker coming in. If reports are true I can't see any of our alternative options costing any less. Price should free us up or at least give us an idea what we have to bargain with for the second player.

With N'Zog it still comes down to getting the right deal imo, although Marveaux should give us a similar option to team.

Be well chuffed to get him.. a front three of Ba HBA & Erdinç would be superb

Aye, you have to say...

Ba

Ben Arfa                                Erdinc

Cabaye          Barton

Tiote

... looks pretty fit on paper. Shame it won't have been tried out by the time Arsenal rolls around.

And quality on the bench, game changing players like Jonas & Marv

I'd wager that Erdinc at £6.5m will be the most we spend on any one player this summer. But i'm just guessing; hope i'm wrong. I'd dearly love the Zog back here.

More than likely tbh :undecided:

Wouldn't be surprised if this was our last addition for the summer (except an Enrique replacement), although we really do need another body in defence.

I'd be happy to get Erdinc in for a cool £6m or so, and abandon any more attacking reinforcements in order to go for a new CB. Taylor being our main man alongside Colo is tragically predictable. I'm fed up of the guy.

I'd wager that Erdinc at £6.5m will be the most we spend on any one player this summer. But i'm just guessing; hope i'm wrong. I'd dearly love the Zog back here.

More than likely tbh :undecided:

Depends on the deal imo. I think we will spend more if the deal and player is "right".

Wouldn't be surprised if this was our last addition for the summer (except an Enrique replacement), although we really do need another body in defence.

I'd be happy to get Erdinc in for a cool £6m or so, and abandon any more attacking reinforcements in order to go for a new CB. Taylor being our main man alongside Colo is tragically predictable. I'm fed up of the guy.

Yeah another CB would settle the nerves a bit and a back-up RB would be great. Ideally it'd be one player that can do both jobs, like Nedum Onuoha. However, that'd only happen if we can peddle Perch or Raylor, which we won't.

Didn't realise they played Brighton the other night. Erdinc played. Probably a decent chance we slipped in some more tapping up whilst he was over here.

The game was played in Portugal mate.

Didn't realise they played Brighton the other night. Erdinc played. Probably a decent chance we slipped in some more tapping up whilst he was over here.

The game was played in Portugal mate.

Ah, I wondered about the weather on the pics I was looking at. :lol:

Guest magpie99

If this transfer goes through, it will bea much needed boost in several ways.Clearly, the fans will happier that we have actually spent some money on  transfer fees from the Carroll money and the player himself could have a couple of games to assimmilate before the start of the season. Furthermore, it is a statement of intent from management to improve the squad but my fear is that we will now sell others to offset the cost.

I would rather loan out Ranger than sell him.

We also need to turn our attention to the defence now because we are lacking in numbers there, especially if it is true that Kadar has been loaned out to Heerenveen. In my opinion, we need three defenders, two if Enrique stays.

I also think Pardew is looking at the likes of Ferguson, Tavernier and Donaldson as first team squad members which isnt a bad thing at all as long aswe have enough senior players in front of them.

So far, our squad has not been strengthened number wise but it has in quality.

Fromlast season, we have lost Carroll, Nolan, Campbell, Kuqi and Lua Lua with probable outgoings in Routledge and Enrique.................incoming is Ba, Marveaux, Cabaye, Abeid and hopefully Erdinc.

I honestly think we are heading in the right direction.

Best thing about this news is we can soon see the completion of Skirge's sig. :lol:

:lol: I may add a larger white background as I need to add Harps, Williamson, Fergie, Ranger and a few others

Agree with this, aye Taylor might score a fair few goals for a centre back and his celebration is funny but every time he's on the pitch our back line is reduced to total pandemonium.

He may have wanted to stay in France but that does not mean he won't give his all here IF we do sign him.

Its exciting to think it could happen though, adding more quality to the squad, I am not even bothered if it means we lose a striker such as Lovenkrands.

Sure he said he would prefer to stay there and fight for his place as he wanted to remain in France, as of yet we have only agreed a fee not terms with him.

Of course he's going to say that, they're his employers. He'll want first-team football though so we might be his best option.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

As for terms, I was told Erdinç agreed terms last month before the delays so HOPEFULLY it won't be an issue. #nufc

Aye told by @cwarr07 or is @cwarr07 tweeting what Douglas  is saying

:lol: