PLEASE ALL READ - Premier League Fixtures (DON'T POST THEM)

ToonTastic

T-Minus 1 hour.

At this point Dave is on the edge. Coffee overload. Has a mouse in the style of a shotgun. A list of suspects. Things are going to get Waco in here.

Surprised your up this early  :shifty:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

T-Minus 1 hour.

At this point Dave is on the edge. Coffee overload. Has a mouse in the style of a shotgun. A list of suspects. Things are going to get Waco in here.

Surprised your up this early  :shifty:

Us coaches are a robust lot, man! Out late, up early, and I can still maintain a decent amount of spelling and grammar, that appeases the Dave Gods. Don't feel as reserved though. Think the alcohol craps will start soon. Vodka Red Bull tastes like crap, nice way to ruin Vodka. All I can remember is the name of those two blonde twins and that they study Law.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just waiting for Dave's heed to explode.

Wonder who the first nacker to post them will be.

Taxfreee

Cololcho

Or another slightly misspelt account of someone that should have an enforced break from the forum. Yes, I am aware.

I remember one year, I think it was Yorkie, slated some lad on here about posting fixtures, then proceeded to post them himself a few posts later without even fucking realising and got banned! :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

My prediction:

Opener - Tottenham (h)

Closer - Arsenal (a)

Boxing Day - Swansea or Cardiff or Truro! (a)

Mackems - September (h), Feb (a)

Once there are out it's time to play the game of how long do I wait before applying for leave for the home games, balancing the fact that the longer I leave it the more likely leave for that day will be fully booked and the sooner I do it the more likely it is that Sky will rearrange and re-rearrage which games they're showing when.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

My prediction:

Opener - Tottenham (h)

Closer - Arsenal (a)

Boxing Day - Swansea (a)

You proper love predicting.

Yeah, its that brief moment you get where you feel really powerful, as if you do have some sort of knowledge of guessing the future. Until nowt happens, or you get lucky with one or two. If any of them right, I will wear thin that smug smiley. WEAR IT THIN!

Guest Roger Kint

Arsenal home then mackems away seems to be the 'ITK' text doing the rounds.

Amazing how many people are going with it, all over my FB based on a 'mate at SJP' or a 'lass who works at sunderland'

My prediction:

Opener - Tottenham (h)

Closer - Arsenal (a)

Boxing Day - Swansea (a)

Yeah, its that brief moment you get where you feel really powerful, as if you do have some sort of knowledge of guessing the future. Until nowt happens, or you get lucky with one or two. If any of them right, I will wear thin that smug smiley. WEAR IT THIN!

:snod:

I see the appeal.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

My prediction:

Opener - Tottenham (h)

Closer - Arsenal (a)

Boxing Day - Swansea (a)

:snod:

I see the appeal.

:smug:

Guest Geordiesned

Arsenal home then mackems away seems to be the 'ITK' text doing the rounds.

Amazing how many people are going with it, all over my FB based on a 'mate at SJP' or a 'lass who works at sunderland'

Plus if it's true some people will be smug as fuck! It'll create monsters!!