Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Guest hatem garrincha

He has been fit for the vast majority of the season.

Nope.

:lol: Not sure how you can actually dispute that. He's missed about 3 games through injury.

Errr I dont think so.

KS is right. But it took Pardew half a season to pick him...on the bench.

He reminds me of Stephen Glass.  Every time it looks like it could be his chance to come into the team, put in a performance and secure a place in the starting 11 he's suddenly injured again.

He has been fit for the vast majority of the season.

Nope.

:lol: Not sure how you can actually dispute that. He's missed about 3 games through injury.

Errr I dont think so.

He's been on the bench most of the season. Go and dig up some stats if you want to prove us wrong instead of trotting out tedious lines like this.

In fact, let me do it: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/sylvain-marveaux/leistungsdaten/spieler_39909.html 39 of our 52 games he was in the matchday squad. So yeah, you're wrong. :thup::thup:

Played for the reserves during that spell out of the matchday squad :thup: Must have been injured during that period too :thup:

:thup:

Seems as soon as we use him he is injured.

All this bench time doesn't mean much. Yeah, he wasn't injured when he was on the bench...... but as soon as he is on for any amount of time he picks up a knock.

I could use the same defence of Michael Owen at Stoke. Sat his a**e on the bench for most the season, so I guess he isnt injury prone either.

Guest VanBarduck

Fantastic option to replace Hatem, if he's not capable of the full 90.

NUFC fan's during Pardew's era can't quite picture the idea of two creative skillful player's starting together. Feel sad.

Guest icemanblue

NUFC fan's during Pardew's era can't quite picture the idea of two creative skillful player's starting together. Feel sad.

Strange Hatem Ben Arfa fans can't quite picture the idea of not dropping a player who is performing well and replacing them with someone just returning from injury.

Guest VanBarduck

Strange Hatem Ben Arfa fans can't quite picture the idea of not dropping a player who is performing well and replacing them with someone just returning from injury.

I forgot that Guti is performing well , my bad.

:lol: I doubt Marv is fit to start anyway, i'm sure most would prefer him behind Cisse with Tiote and Cabaye behind Marv otherwise.

You don't just start as soon as your in training  ;)

His best served as an impact sub or if we are in trouble (:anguish:) then at half time.