Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Fuck knows. Was even in that Frenchies pic in the dressing room yday?

Curiously we've not conceded a goal in the 4 games he's started this season.

Himself and Biggie have just been cask aside for seemingly no reason this year.

f*** knows. Was even in that Frenchies pic in the dressing room yday?

Curiously we've not conceded a goal in the 4 games he's started this season.

Himself and Biggie have just been cask aside for seemingly no reason this year.

Must be injured Alan doesn't freeze people out, never has.

• 2 months later...

So he's been training with the reserves again..?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sylvain-marveaux-returns-newcastle-looking-7386201

Marveaux spent the summer working with personal trainer Marambaud Gilles in France to ensure he was at peak fitness levels ahead of pre-season training.

So he's shown he's made an effort and willing to turn it around, and he's greeted on the first day back by training with the fucking "development squad"?  :pardsgrin:

So he's been training with the reserves again..?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sylvain-marveaux-returns-newcastle-looking-7386201

Marveaux spent the summer working with personal trainer Marambaud Gilles in France to ensure he was at peak fitness levels ahead of pre-season training.

So he's shown he's made an effort and willing to turn it around, and he's greeted on the first day back by training with the f***ing "development squad"?  :pardsgrin:

Because the fool never changed his nationality, what does he expect

f***ing pathetic from Pardew. He's made the effort and been totally dismissed. Even if HBA had slimmed down (I don't think he's fat) he would have had the same treatment. Pathetic really

This. His man-management skills are abysmal.

However everyone should be getting clean slates - ESP when there are articles out there saying Mike Ashley wants HBA in team unless big offer comes. Fucking Pardew the cunt.

Might just be me, but at this stage why would you even split the squad - surely they're just doing general fitness stuff rather than ball and positional work given they've been back a week at most.

I mean all the pictures I saw were the contrary to the reports about Ben Arfa. Who looked missing.

Yeah, so was Santon, Gouffran and some others. They werent with the "development squad" were they.. I'm thinking they're just not back in yet for whatever reason and people are putting 2 and 2 together. Maybe they'll be in today?

Streete, Kemen, Satka etc are all the "development squad" and they were on the pics from yesterday

Might just be me, but at this stage why would you even split the squad - surely they're just doing general fitness stuff rather than ball and positional work given they've been back a week at most.

Yesterday was the first day apart from some fitness tests last fri and sat

I mean all the pictures I saw were the contrary to the reports about Ben Arfa. Who looked missing.

Yeah, so was Santon, Gouffran and some others. They werent with the "development squad" were they.. I'm thinking they're just not back in yet for whatever reason and people are putting 2 and 2 together. Maybe they'll be in today?

Streete, Kemen, Satka etc are all the "development squad" and they were on the pics from yesterday

Yesterday was the first day apart from some fitness tests last fri and sat

Ben Arfa did the fitness thing the same day as De Jong and Colo. Marv was there either same day or day prior, don't recall.

Ben Arfa was missing the next day (yesterday) when they were outdoors. Marv looked to be in the exact same group as everyone else pictured, including "development" squad people I couldn't recognize.

I dont know - seems like a nothing article by Stafforth as it doesn't make any sense given the pictures sort of prove contrary to that.

• 2 weeks later...

Please release a club statement questioning why Marveaux would want to go to a club like Montpellier. Do something right for once.

Ah, definitely this. :lol:

Though it might piss Cabella off a bit since it's his club.

Get French Football News can confirm ML Actu reports that talks over Sylvain Marveaux’s potential loan move from Newcastle to Montpellier are advanced.

Both clubs have agreed to a loan in principle, but the wages remains the sticking point.

Newcastle want Montpellier to pay the full portion of Sylvain Marveaux’s wages, whereas MHSC are opposed to this.

That is where the sticking point currently lies. Whether or not that can be resolved, we shall soon see.

Guest neesy111

Get French Football News can confirm ML Actu reports that talks over Sylvain Marveaux’s potential loan move from Newcastle to Montpellier are advanced.

Both clubs have agreed to a loan in principle, but the wages remains the sticking point.

Newcastle want Montpellier to pay the full portion of Sylvain Marveaux’s wages, whereas MHSC are opposed to this.

That is where the sticking point currently lies. Whether or not that can be resolved, we shall soon see.

There's a surprise.

There's a surprise.

Club should loan him for free.