Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

The issue is if he was out drinking all night  Far worse than a bloody sandwich.

Why? shola and Elliot were out not long ago were they not? They can have a social life man

Well depends, if he was out drinking till 3AM when he has a game less than 48hours later than it's very unprofessional even if he's not in the squad. Goes for all players tbh, not only the cloggers.

I assume he's not even in the squad though tbh. Though broadly I agree. Is Marveux Muslim?

Even if he's not in the squad. Players need to maintain some sort of discipline. I'm all for giving your manager a bollocking when he doesn't know shit, but stuff like these are unprofessional. And nah, don't think he is.

The issue is if he was out drinking all night  Far worse than a bloody sandwich.

Why? shola and Elliot were out not long ago were they not? They can have a social life man

Well depends, if he was out drinking till 3AM when he has a game less than 48hours later than it's very unprofessional even if he's not in the squad. Goes for all players tbh, not only the cloggers.

I assume he's not even in the squad though tbh. Though broadly I agree. Is Marveux Muslim?

Even if he's not in the squad. Players need to maintain some sort of discipline. I'm all for giving your manager a bollocking when he doesn't know s***, but stuff like these are unprofessional. And nah, don't think he is.

I wasn't sure I thought he was but I could be wrong. Yeah maybe, I don't know though if your not in the squad and won't be at the game does it matter?

It's a home game, what if three players break their leg in warm-up? 'Ah shit we can't call up Sylvain, he's hungover...' I think it matters, unless he's out injured himself.

Subway is healthy?  The bread isn't.

:lol:

I don't think an elite athlete is going to get fat by some bread. I think it's the healthier of the fast foods, obviously it's not the healthiest thing around but it's not THAT bad either.

Even if he's not in the squad. Players need to maintain some sort of discipline. I'm all for giving your manager a bollocking when he doesn't know s***, but stuff like these are unprofessional. And nah, don't think he is.

I wasn't sure I thought he was but I could be wrong. Yeah maybe, I don't know though if your not in the squad and won't be at the game does it matter?

It's a home game, what if three players break their leg in warm-up? 'Ah shit we can't call up Sylvain, he's hungover...' I think it matters, unless he's out injured himself.

Pardew would buy back Alan Smith before he'd play Marveaux

He's standing fairly composed. If he was sitting on the floor or being held up by his companion then aye, alarm bells would be ringing. Maybe he's picking up a few mates or just popped into the club for an hour.

• 2 weeks later...

What's happened to him? And what's the official line on what's happened to him?

Well Pardew of course hasn't frozen him out.

Too Forrin me thinks, must be regretting saving his bacon last season mind

never given a chance always supposedly had a problem, basically never fancied, just like marvo, except the cost of buying him!

from wicki

In 1999 Marcelino transferred to Newcastle United for £5.8 million, after impressing with Mallorca in Spain and Europe. A lot was expected of him at his new team, but he appeared only 20 times (all competitions) for the club in the first year and a half, being placed with the reserve team for the rest of his spell and finally reaching an agreement to leave in January 2003, having not featured for the main squad since 11 February 2001, against Charlton Athletic.[1]

Marcelino also suffered several different injuries during his time with the Magpies, which stuttered his career there.[2] Scans on the affected areas were occasionally declared to be inconclusive,[3] the most serious of his injuries being a snapped finger tendon which prevented him from playing for two months.[4]