Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

All we know is a bit of commentary that said shola has a hamstring injury in the warm up and we want to name marveaux among the subs but we can't find him. So im guessing there is a short time where you can name your subs if someone is injured prior to kick off and we just didnt find him in time.

damn.

yeah, no big deal.

Yeah doesn't sound like much, I thought he would start let alone not be on the bench but I also thought HBA would be out and wasn't thinking about the next few days.

As much as I think players should watch the team when not playing it seems quite rare that the actually do, doesn't it? :dontknow:

Sounds like he wasn't named on the bench so didn't hang around.

We 'couldn't find him' because he either went home or was sat up in the posh seats or whatever.

I'm prepared to lay the blame at the club rather than the player without any real information, down to the farcical situation we found ourselves in trying to get communication from Pardew to Carver after being banished to the stands. Total amateur hour, even me nana could have figured out to use a fuking mobile.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Is any of this actually true? Seems to have come from rumours that started on Twitter, with nothing being mentioned by the club or any journalists (from what I've seen)

Guest bimpy474

Is any of this actually true? Seems to have come from rumours that started on Twitter, with nothing being mentioned by the club or any journalists (from what I've seen)

It was the ESPN commentators who reckoned we couldn't find him, not sure what to make of it tbh.

Guest loven Mag 11

Tbh, if i had just had a cracking pre season and i turn up for the first prem game of the new season, and pardew informed me that obertan was on the bench and i was even in the 18 man squad, i would be away off home or up into the stands. Why would you hang around the dugout, changing room etc if you werent involved? You dont hang around expecting shola to break down in the warm up, so you can hop on the bench beside lightbulb heed when he was the reason you left in the first place.

I personally think he just thought 'ah well, sod this, am away then'. Nothing to worry about, but he probably should of just mentioned to pardew or carver that he was away home or where ever. Everybody chill, he will play thursday as one of the more experienced players  O0

I personally think he just thought 'ah well, sod this, am away then'. Nothing to worry about, but he probably should of just mentioned to pardew or carver that he was away home or where ever. Everybody chill, he will play thursday as one of the more experienced players  O0

I literally couldn't disagree with this more. If it's true it is the height of unprofessionalism.