Blaise Matuidi

Skeletor

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

My mate really rates this guy.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llj4lms4751qfkpelo1_500.jpg

:facepalm:

This guy will be the most important player in the team if we sign him. He is very stingy in a way he wants to follow the ball in a glue and most of the time distracting teams developing their attacking plays. We saw last season with Titote he seems missing games through suspension and we are going to miss him for ACN in January for one month. It is very important we get Matuidi  not only for that but when we play away from home it is important if we play with two defensive midfielder.

Would prefer if we are going to spend big to do so on a forward.

This. I really can't see us paying anything over £10 million for him. Might as well save that money for Sturridge (who I now hear is worth £10 million!?!) or another striker.

Seem to remember us being in umpteen articles in the French press with him like.

Didn't one even say we'd made a bid?

any sort of proof from either club  ?

Dunno. Pretty sure the actual player mentioned us though.

Seem to remember us being in umpteen articles in the French press with him like.

IIRC, think we only made an enquiry and we were told that a €13 million would have to be made.

any sort of proof from either club  ?

We've been linked and rumoured to have made a bid (haven't seen that myself though). You won't usually find proof for it.

The player himself has talked positively about us, and the local journos reckon we have firm interest.

Well no but it came from the same lot who broke the Ben Arfa story, who first mentioned the M'Bengue bids, and ran with the Cabaye stories. (RMC)

how many players have done that before when there's been no interest whatsoever ?

how many players have done that before when there's been no interest whatsoever ?

True.

I think the Barnetta speculation is probably a lot closer to becoming reality personally.

This lad my Dad works with keeps going on every day about how Ashley is cashing in on our best players, and replacing them French surrender-monkeys who will shrivel when the going gets tough. If he's horrified at the thought of signing French players I can't imagine how he'd take to us bringing in a Swiss.  :laugh:

People will say his worries are legimitimate, but just for some balance the guy's also a massive racist too.  :undecided:

Guest taps01

it's ineteresting that this and the sturridge stories are based on the flimsiest of evidence.

I think there is more in this one than the Sturridge rumour.