Blaise Matuidi

Skeletor

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Yup.

What type of midfielder?

Ball winning. Can get forward though, apparently.

Guest Chubby Jason

In my opinion he is a slightly less talented left footed Abou Diaby, with a bit more grunt/workrate/tackling but a worse shot.

Ugh.

Guest Chubby Jason

How come, Diaby is a good player.

He looks clumsy and brainless whenever I watch him. I know a lot of Arsenal fans don't rate him either.

In my opinion he is a slightly less talented left footed Abou Diaby, with a bit more grunt/workrate/tackling but a worse shot.

Not really selling him much there.

Not really my intention. I think he will be a good player here if he does come here and do think he is good enough for say a top 10 Premier League side, but not one i'm particularly excited about considering the price tag thrown on him. Has the ability to play on the left or centre of a 4-3-3 in midfield imo.

How come, Diaby is a good player.

He looks clumsy and brainless whenever I watch him. I know a lot of Arsenal fans don't rate him either.

He's very talented. Most Arsenal fans I know say if he could sort his head out and stay fit for a season he'd be brilliant.

The more i see and read about this kid the more i like the look of him. However, if we were to sign him it wouldn't be to warm the bench. And as much as a tiote / matuidi / cabaye midfield trio appeals to me i worry we're looking extremely lightweight.

The more i see and read about this kid the more i like the look of him. However, if we were to sign him it wouldn't be to warm the bench. And as much as a tiote / matuidi / cabaye midfield trio appeals to me i worry we're looking extremely lightweight.

Lightweight? That looks solid as a rock to me. Bit defensive for my liking.

certainly wouldn't be lightweight with those 3 in the middle.

Lightweight? That looks solid as a rock to me.

Had the same reaction to that. Not sure how that trio looks lightweight.