New NUFC away strip

Guest bimpy474

i like the away and 3rd kits this season  :thup:

much better than the dull, unimaginitive 'italy home and away shirts with a different badge on' from last season.

did we actually win any games other than the one against accrington in either the blue or white shirts?

Not sure, but I bet we win lots of games in the new colours...

Guest Haris Vuckic

Have you noticed that rather than put any effort in they have actually just used the opposite colours as last year? I.e Black the opposite to white for the 3rd, orange the opposite to blue.

Still nice.

Have you noticed that rather than put any effort in they have actually just used the opposite colours as last year? I.e Black the opposite to white for the 3rd, orange the opposite to blue.

Still nice.

Is orange really the opposite to blue? genuine question.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Yeh!

http://theaudacityofcolor.com/core/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/color_wheel-prisec-ter-colors.jpg

In fact if you look the scale nearly exactly matches the colours of our two strips, the primary blue and secondary orange!

Guest Haris Vuckic

Yeh I don't think they've put a great deal of effort in - hence why the 3rd is mainly black and so is the home but I still like the kits and the orange/white/black is the nicest away in years.

Guest Haris Vuckic

For those who can't be arsed to treck to sports direct. -

looky here

http://i55.tinypic.com/21oafj7.jpg

Guest johnson293

I like it, but only thing I might change would be to have a black and a white stripe, instead of two black.

Just looks like an orange t-shirt with an NUFC badge stuck on to me, not really like a football top.

Anyway, I won't buy it and we'll hardly ever wear it, so no big deal.

The away kit? We'll probably wear it often enough. The third kit wont see the light of day though.

Just looks like an orange t-shirt with an NUFC badge stuck on to me, not really like a football top.

Anyway, I won't buy it and we'll hardly ever wear it, so no big deal.

The away kit? We'll probably wear it often enough. The third kit wont see the light of day though.

:nods: