New NUFC away strip

Guest bimpy474

Would go canny with the Adidas Originals Total Football jacket that I own.  :pow:

http://i1.stycdn.net/images/article/06.07/KJ49717-2-0.jpg

Yes, if you want to look like a Barratt Fruit Salad

I was going to take the piss out of yet another post mentioning an Adidas jacket "that you own", but nothing can top this.

i do like that orange shirt, hope it is the real deal.

this coming season puma seem to have pulled their finger out a little bit, the potential away, 3rd and training gear is all pretty nice like, much better than last season.

i'm still not a fan home the home shirt though but i'll probably still end up getting it from one of those far east websites

Guest palnese

so if it's orange....the home strips black and white. i really don't see a need for a 3rd strip.

Guest johnson293

so if it's orange....the home strips black and white. i really don't see a need for a 3rd strip.

For the outside possibility that we get drawn against Hull in one of the cups.  :pow:

The white 3rd kit was worn at Villa, Liverpool and Wolves last season. None of those teams colours clashed with black and white or blue, so guess they just pic some fixtures to wear it, rather needing a clash anymore.

So yes... its all about the ££££

Don't see the big deal made about having three kits to be honest. It gives people an option to buy the third kit if they don't like the away for example. Nobody's forced to buy it.

Don't see the big deal made about having three kits to be honest. It gives people an option to buy the third kit if they don't like the away for example. Nobody's forced to buy it.

this was my take on it also......but then theres nuggets like myself who like all of them and probably end up with all 3, which is probably what they hope for

Guest Roger Kint

Bolton's is definately the worst out of that list.  :spit:

Its terrible, Swansea's is nice and simple then you see that disaster

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/21/article-1375998-0CA71B4600000578-21_634x609.jpg

Thought Modric had signed for Chelsea there for a moment!

this was my take on it also......but then theres nuggets like myself who like all of them and probably end up with all 3, which is probably what they hope for

The cynic in me says they always make the third nicer than the second in what I remember off the top of my head. People buy the home and second out of habit, even if it's shit people will still buy it. Then they release a nice one which makes people think 'fuck, that's actually nice! I've already got the 2 shitter ones, might as well get a nice one!'. Not that I'm complaining, it's peoples' choice to actually buy it.

Guest michaelfoster

On the positive side a chirpy looking Titus Bramble

Titus Been out with his brother again?