The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Every Newcastle fan should do that tbh. No one knows if we actually can get something from the game. QPR showed that City are beatable, Man Utd on the other hand, showed that they are unbeatable.

I'll definitely put some money on us or us/draw or us (dnb).

Err no thanks :lol:

Well, looking forward to see your reaction after we got a draw there then. :lol:

Every Newcastle fan should do that tbh. No one knows if we actually can get something from the game. QPR showed that City are beatable, Man Utd on the other hand, showed that they are unbeatable.

Well, looking forward to see your reaction after we got a draw there then. :lol:

The reaction of "thank fuck I've won my money back"? :lol:

Aye sure :lol:

First goalscorer market for the England game looks decent tonight.

Sturridge 8/1

Lampard 10/1

Walcott 10/1

Milner 20/1

Might put a pound on a couple of them.

Or none of them :lol: (except Walcott!)

90 € on England/Germany double.

Not too sure like but, England have a line-up that should be just good enough to beat Sweden. Some of the lads will be really keen on putting a show on tonight. Germany, on the other hand, face the Netherlands. They allways want to win against them, it's in Hamburg, it's with Özil & Neuer - shouldn't be a problem if they take it serious.

90 € on England/Germany double.

Not too sure like but, England have a line-up that should be just good enough to beat Sweden. Some of the lads will be really keen on putting a show on tonight. Germany, on the other hand, face the Netherlands. They allways want to win against them, it's in Hamburg, it's with Özil & Neuer - shouldn't be a problem if they take it serious.

Absolutely delighted. Returns just over 300 €.