The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Yakubu anytime

Ba anytime

Fletcher (Wolves) anytime

Fryatt anytime

Jelavic anytime

£1 returns £31

Btw, Ladbrokes are doing a free scorecast sheet again this weekend. Pick 5 results for the selected Premier League games on the sheet (Toon game, Everton game, Fulham game and 2 others) if you get them all right you win 5k. Decent especially for it being free, even if the chances are massively slim.

I've probably been missing the boat here for years, but has anyone put on one of those bets where you predict 3 outcomes from 3 different matches? Example, game 1, 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, game 2, 0-0, 1-1, 2-2, game 3, 1-0, 1-1, 2-0.

Lad at work told me about it today so thought I'd give it a whirl, cracking odds!

This weekend I'm trying

Newcastle 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1

Everton 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1

Wolves 1-0, 2-0 or 1-1

Works out as 27 x 20p trebles (£5.40), minimum winnings would be £67.30 and the max is £173.20.

Probably preaching to the converted with this and I'm miles behind but seems good. :lol:

125€ on us / Chelsea / Man Utd / Spurs / Man City returns over 1000€.

Just added:

25€ on Hamburg / Leverkusen / Dortmund

3€ on Blackburn to win and Wolves, Everton, Fulham, Wolfsburg all to draw.

105€ on us.

20€ on us (-1)

2€ on Obertan FGS and 3-1 win.

Had £1 on him fgs Newcastle 3-1 last year against Birmingham at home, 45-1. He got the first goal from the penalty and it ended up 2-1 at HT. Second half we absolutely battered them and he missed so many chances, one from like 6 yards out which he scuffed and it ended up getting cleared off the line.

Fs Shola :lol: