The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

200€ on Real -1 / Chelsea double.

This, of course, is the much more sensible bet. But screw being sensible. :weep:

In the same breath, David's luck is something else. :lol:

Real Madrid-2/Over 2.5 ChelseavBenfica

Newcastle/Reading -1

Blackpool/Sheff Utd -1

Trixie

Rolls on into Friday.

20/1, 17/1, 48/1, 99/1 - 2 out of 6 results in.

Fucking useless Chelsea cunts couldn't even win -1 against ten fucking men, and Madrid kept their end of the bargain by winning -2 :pilko:

Still, thanks to Raul Drugaddictlookalike's late goal for the blues, my other bet is still alive if the two South American sides I selected can win later.

C Ronaldo is 1.72 to score 2 or more tonight. Probably going to put at lest £30 on that. If he doesn't start it's void yeah?

£60 on >1.5 goals in chelsea and Real -2.0 asian. In-play.

£80 or so profit, shoulda taken the Ronaldo bet too though, poor decision.

I have a new God: I'm attempting trixies like Stu. :snod: Not that fussed about tonight tbf. Got about 5 different bets in but a South American double last night has already got my account back to breaking even.

I have a new God: I'm attempting trixies like Stu. :snod: Not that fussed about tonight tbf. Got about 5 different bets in but a South American double last night has already got my account back to breaking even.

There's a lot to be said for finding 3 evens+ shots that are overpriced. :) Winnings streaks come and go but value always pays off over time. Good luck!

Singles or double?

Double. £20 stake. Want to protect my winnings for a while. In good "form" and don't want to disrupt that significantly with anything tonight. There is good value out there, but it's generally a bit too unpredictable for my risk-averse tastes.