The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Supposedly €1860 isn't it? :pokerface:

Like Chrissy would say, it's very much speculation at this moment of time. :lol:

I guess you're about right. I've lost so, so much that I've won over the course of one season. It's criminal, it doesn't feel right.

I'm drunken at the moment, sitting on my balcony, listeingin to music. Please end that Euro. Do it.

ul

Back with a clear, but hunguver head. I'm still dwelling on it a bit but, I've been there before, I'll be back. Still can't really believe my own naivety, to think I can get everything right at a Euro.

Guest Rey Mysterio

You might get more luck if you don't say "do it" after every bet. It could be what's cursing you?

Netherlands screwed over everyone and was very unexpected. Can't say I have much sympathy with you regarding Portugal though, don't have a clue why you put so much on them. I'm sure you'll win plenty more bets this tournament. :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Fuck your Euro's had three winners on the horses yesterday. Finally a change in luck.

£50 Spain/Croatia double to get back to losing ways

Really fancy Ireland at 5/2 today.

Wondering whether to go for this myself. Really tough to call, that game. Have just seen though that in their past 6 meetings Croatia have beaten Ireland only once.

Tried to put an 11 fold bet on the "Stage of elimination" market, that had the potential to win me 80-100k :lol:, but, due to the trade rules, the bookmakers weren't allowed to accept those sort of bets from us.

Bunch of fucking pussies. :hmm:

Guest Rey Mysterio

Skybet are a bunch of fucking pussies it has been confirmed this morning.

The 11k thing?

Nah I just asked them on Live Chat this morning why their max stakes were so small. I was told my account had been restricted by their trading department because they "respect my business too much". In other words, they're a bunch of fucking pussies!

The 11k thing?

Nah I just asked them on Live Chat this morning why their max stakes were so small. I was told my account had been restricted by their trading department because they "respect my business too much". In other words, they're a bunch of fucking pussies!

Frankly, you know you've made it in life when this happens. :lol:

The 11k thing?

Holy shit. :lol: