The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

That will fuck Nolen's career up that's for sure. Will get absolutely slaughtered for that.

RE BetVictor, same reason they gave Ash, their senior traders took a business decision.

Do they always do that as soon as somebody wins big money or something?! :dowie:

At least if you start winning consistently, pretty standard practice for bookies to only keep 'customers' who are paying them in the short and long term. Helps boost profits if you only keep the suckers with their 6+ accumulators and crazy bets.

Got kicked out of BlueSq when I was at uni, they told me that they had noticed "suspicious activity on my account" - i.e. four big wins in a four-week period :lol:

PS: Dinho lad, you'll be safe for a while yet - just make sure you withdraw your winnings immediately when you finally land the jackpot :thup:

Yawn.

125€ on Portugal (win) / Germany (win) / Spain (win) / England (to qualify). Returns 950€. Do it.

1/4. Cheers Ronny. :thup:

1/2. Cheers my Germans. :thup:

3/4. Cheers Mr. Alonso. :thup: (Jose's boys doing the business, as usual)

Guest Roger Kint

After my £1.42 win on the horses today i put the lot on Nadal/Djok & Shara/Kvito final double. Pays about £25

Guest Roger Kint

125€ on Portugal (win) / Germany (win) / Spain (win) / England (to qualify). Returns 950€. Do it.

Well thats the 3 piss easy ones down, thank god u went 'to qualify' on England as i can see pens being our only hope and thats saying something :lol:

Here is hoping you win tomorrow :thup:

Any inkling on who you fancy in the SFs?

Here is hoping you win tomorrow :thup:

Any inkling on who you fancy in the SFs?

After the Portugal - Germany match in the first round I said: "They'll meet again this tournament"

Obviously, I hope I'm wrong here. Hope it's England - Portugal. Think Portugal can beat Spain if Ronaldo is as on fire as he was in the last two games. Looks like the player who can win a game quite on his own again now.

The other semi, if it's really England - Germany then I just have that feeling it'll go to penalites and England will win, turning that big brick in history of not being able to win a penalty shoot out - especially against Germany. Just Chelsea the way through tbh...

But first, bring on Italy, and do it.