The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Every game should come with 'Red Button' support for additional South American style commentary.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Love how Arsenal don't seem to be bothering marking/tackling/pressuring Juan Roman, madness.

They can't actually see him, players over 30 don't exist in their Football World.

Same old Arsenal I guess..There's hope for us to take all 3 points..Gervinho and Wilshere are the keymen for them..Stop him and the balls to Van Persie stops..a job for this man I guess.. :tiote:

on this showing, plus the possible absence of Nasri and Fabregas, Arsenal are virtually the same as the match in February..and Walcott's injured too..Let's hope they will worry more about Demba Ba, Cabaye & Marveaux than us worrying about them..

SJP is definitely the place to be on the opening day..lets hope for a sell-out!!!

Just watched Leicester's match against Real Madrid (1-2) and they really have a way better squad that they should have right to. Where's the money coming from?

Got Thai owners.

Just watched Leicester's match against Real Madrid (1-2) and they really have a way better squad that they should have right to. Where's the money coming from?

Got Thai owners.

I see, the FFP will do owt for people doing this kind of thing in the lower leagues.

De Gea; Rafael, Evans, Vidic, Evra; Nani, Anderson, Cleverley; Young, Rooney, Welbeck

Valdés; Dos Santos, Busquets, Fontás, Abidal; Keita, Thiago, Iniesta; Pedrito, Villa, Afellay

Strongest lineup we are able to field bar Piqué (who's short on fitness). A bit worrisome that we are just two injuries away from doing stuff like playing Jonathan Dos Santos at right back and Busquets at CB.