The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

French soccer just seems boring as hell.

:iamatwat:

Knicks, man. s*** means nothing to you.

Not when you say soccer outside of the NFL thread man :lol:

:lol: What are these new rules.

French soccer just seems boring as hell.

:iamatwat:

Knicks, man. s*** means nothing to you.

Not when you say soccer outside of the NFL thread man :lol:

:lol: What are these new rules.

Knicks clubhouse rules. No using the word 'soccer' outside of the NFL thread, since you guys bastardized the word football for a game which involves throwing... :lol:

Fucking Hell. MOTHER MARY AND FUCKING JOSEPH.

We're conceded 6 goals in pre-season, all have been with Squillaci on the pitch and it's not like he's played most of it...

That fucking guy. What a twat, he needs to do the honourable thing and break his own leg.

I think most people on here said he was dog shit and I was willing to give him a chance but my god, he's blown it.

f***ing Hell. MOTHER MARY AND f***ing JOSEPH.

We're conceded 6 goals in pre-season, all have been with Squillaci on the pitch and it's not like he's played most of it...

That f***ing guy. What a t***, he needs to do the honourable thing and break his own leg.

I think most people on here said he was dog s*** and I was willing to give him a chance but my god, he's blown it.

What are the chances of him starting against us?

Fucking Hell. MOTHER MARY AND FUCKING JOSEPH.

That fucking guy. What a twat, he needs to do the honourable thing and break his own leg.

I think most people on here said he was dog shit and I was willing to give him a chance but my god, he's blown it.

Loved him in that 4-4 must admit.