The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Sunderland can lose every game after this, but I want Liverpool to lose today.

I honestly don't understand this type of comment. The mackems are our rivals not Liverpool, so they have more ambition than us and have bought a couple of our best players, ffs get over it.

Hated Liverpool long before they bought Carroll and Enrique tbh. f*** them. I've probably been on situations being p*ssed off by scousers more often than I have Mackems.

I've had the same experience tbh. Hate that cuntbag of an organization and their cretinous "fans". Will always wish the worst on them as a football club.

Henderson's going to be lucky to get games once Kenny realizes Kuyt needs to play and Gerrard returns. He was anonymous today.

In theory you're right, but he's their 20m new-Gerrard. He'll be given plenty of time.

Gyan injured. oldtype replaces him.

:lol:

That's f***ing class.  :lol:

Remember, a goal from me is a goal for all of Asia.

Liverpool look bereft of ideas.. Just long balls all the time.

Wide. Downing. Cross. Carroll. Goals

Its not hard to come up with idea for them :lol:

They're not doing that though.. Just the centre backs playing long balls to Carroll up front. They would walk this if they played it wide and did as you say..

Henderson's going to be lucky to get games once Kenny realizes Kuyt needs to play and Gerrard returns. He was anonymous today.

In theory you're right, but he's their 20m new-Gerrard. He'll be given plenty of time.

You've looked handy when you've been on the ball tbf

That's f***ing class.  :lol:

Hahaha racist cunt.

You've looked handy when you've been on the ball tbf

Don't worry, "me" is completely incapable of finishing with my feet.

Liverpool look bereft of ideas.. Just long balls all the time.

Wide. Downing. Cross. Carroll. Goals

Its not hard to come up with idea for them :lol:

They're not doing that though.. Just the centre backs playing long balls to Carroll up front. They would walk this if they played it wide and did as you say..

That's mental. Seems daft to try and hump it to Carroll for knock downs for Suarez. Waste of Carroll