The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Torres is just a tad slow when setting himself to shoot. Defenders having no problem telegraphing him and throwing their big frames in the way.

Why does Ray choose not to look closely at the replays? Making himself look rather foolish.

Why the f*** is Wilkins commentating on Chelsea games? They'll have Gary Neville doing Manchester United matches, next.

ESPN had Chris Waddle commentating on us. From his very anti NUFC comments I get the impression he hates NUFC. He was biased for Arsenal the whole 90 minutes. And the moron can't say "Penalty".

Why the f*** is Wilkins commentating on Chelsea games? They'll have Gary Neville doing Manchester United matches, next.

ESPN had Chris Waddle commentating on us. From his very anti NUFC comments I get the impression he hates NUFC. He was biased for Arsenal the whole 90 minutes. And the moron can't say "Penalty".

Mackem fan isn't he?

Was it Freddy that banned him from SJP?

So he should. We robbed him of a life making sausages and instead propelled him into a lucrative career starring in London and France.