The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Barca should sub Valdes for Xavi. If there's no need for defenders then there's no need for keepers either.

:lol: For some reason, I've always had an irrational disliking of Valdes. He just looks like a cock.

Barca should sub Valdes for Xavi. If there's no need for defenders then there's no need for keepers either.

:lol: For some reason, I've always had an irrational disliking of Valdes. He just looks like a cock.

I used to think he was shit anarl. Shows what I know.

I used to think he was shit anarl. Shows what I know.

Aye, same here. Quality "sweeeeppppaaaa keeeeeppppaaaa". Not as good as Reina though.

Guest Heneage

Didn't Valdes make a debut of sorts against us? I can just remember him rather long haired playing at SJP and the commentator mentioning it.

3-0. I wonder how long this domination will continue..

Well this is ludicrous. I remembered wondering why they needed Cesc and Sanchez. More options everywhere.

Guardiola is amazing like. When he does leave Barca, I hope he makes a massive success of wherever he goes. Simply so he can prove those wrong who think it's easy to manage a team like Barca.

Can't believe we had Rossi here and never really used him. :facepalm:

Only thing that would of came out of that, would of been more money for Man Utd.