The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Watching Nigeria vs Argentina and i'm pretty impresed by 18 yearold Ahmed Mussa of Nigeria, seems to have incredible pace, also has a really good goal scoring recored for an 18 yearold winger, might be worth a shot.

"18 year old"

"18 years old"

wtf

Watching Nigeria vs Argentina and i'm pretty impresed by 18 yearold Ahmed Mussa of Nigeria, seems to have incredible pace, also has a really good goal scoring recored for an 18 yearold winger, might be worth a shot.

Yes, this is known. Whatever happens he needs to get out of Venlo as soon as possible. Very useless team.

Was nice to see us play a top team, though it wasn't a great performance and we received a just result. Messi murdered the life out of our soul again. Could not contain the guy. This country just has no depth in defence. It was a second choice back five outside of Yobo and this was rather obvious. In a positive sense, Mikel Obi was imperious (despite one bad error) while Joel Obi, Musa, Obasi, and Ogunde also did quite well. We should be a threat in subsequent ACN/WC if we actually qualify/have some organisation.

10-man San Marino currently 0-0 against Sweden after an hour.

:) I had San Marino +4 at 6/4 with paddy power, ridiculous odds!

Nervy few minutes for you!

Gutted.  Least it was only a tenner.  Fell apart after the sending off obviously...